Posted by: Unhappy | 2008-12-01

a question

My husband has never had a particularly high sex drive. He got prostatitis a couple of years back and his drive diminished even more. In fact every time he ejaculates now he bleeds. So obviously the physical side of our marriage has gone for a loop. Antibiotics help but it always come back

I am taking strain obviously. I just want to know if him bleeding like this is as big a mental issue for a guy as he is making it out to be, or is he just not interested in my physically anymore.

If he's bleeding during ejaculation that sounds something to worry about and he should see a good doctor as soon as possible ; preferably a urologist, the specialist who deals with such matters. He may have a chronic infection or other problems which really need proper treatment. I suspect he's sensibly scared about the bleeding --- whatg man wouldn't be scared of that ? --- and scared to see a doctor for fear of what might be found to be wrong. Encourage him to see a doctor and get this fixed ; and that would improve the situation for both of you