Question
Posted by: Greg | 2008/09/09

A possible Epididymal cyst

I have a pea size lump on what I think is the appendix (back bottom side) of my left testicle epididymis. Do I leave it or what should I do. Its been there about a year now and gotten slightly bigger to pea size now. Is this normal? Im 32 years old.

I am not worried about going to see docters so if I need to please advise. Its not on the testicle itself, I made sure of that. It feels like its floating about but stuck to a tail piece of the epi

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Greg
It probably is either a varicose vein of the testis or a harmless growth, but it will be better to let your doctor examine this and see if he thinks a sonar or biopsy is indicated.