Question
Posted by: I_am_Sam | 2010/02/12

A pathertic guy ...

How can I become stronger from the inside? How can I build up enough confidence, be mentally stronger?

I am tired of being a introvert, it left me somewhat friendless, yet I am a very attractive guy, clever and great sense of humor ...

How can I change? I want to move out of my very, very little comfort zone ...

Hi Sam,
THere are plenty of self-help books which claim they can help in these regards, and some actually can. Books have an advantage over the "courses" or other group exercises some folks offer, which I dont believe have any lasting benefits and are over-priced.
But the most useful process of all would be for you to see a good pychotherapist / counsellor using Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT) which helps one to unlearn bad habits of thought and behaviour, and re-learn more fruitful habits - including better self-confidence and self-esteem, and learning how to engage with others and to feel stronger

5
Posted by: I_am_Sam | 2010/02/14

You want to be friends with me?

Reply to I_am_Sam
Posted by: friends | 2010/02/14

We can become friends if you keen? :-)

Reply to friends
Posted by: I_am_Sam | 2010/02/13

Copy that, thanks Doc!

Reply to I_am_Sam

Hi Sam,

Posted by: I_am_Sam | 2010/02/12

Just please help me, how do I make friends? HELP!!!!!!!!

Reply to I_am_Sam