Posted by: Tk | 2012-04-08

A painfull dream

Hi i have a problem dats bothering me im 25yrs ive been having ths dream for the past 3 yrs nw nd im gonna cut it short
I keep having ths dream that my father has passed on but it never gets finished if i wake up out of the dream it will come back after a monnth or two nd continue where it left dream is like a series it just continues it doesnt repeat but the subject is the same,my man thinks ive got a fear of losing my parents nd i should get help because its like ths is in my subconscious mind,ths is bothering me i cry whn i wake up frm ths dream .Do u think i should get psycological help?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

While dreaming is normal, and happens a few times every night, the content of the dream says something about your emotional state. It does not necessarily have anything to do with the actual subject, but it might be reflecting your underlying mood.

A visit to a psychologist might indeed be useful.

Posted by: tk | 2012-04-16

thnx ill try dat

Reply to tk