Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-09-10

A meeting of minds

There is a point where in the mystery of existence contradictions meet  where movement is not all movement and stillness is not all stillness  where the idea and the form, the within and the without, are united  where infinite becomes finite, yet not.

~ Rabindranath Tagore

The still point to the turning world is to be found within ~ T S Eliot

I have found Rabindranath Tagore frequently inspiring and appealing, and wish more people were aware of this great writer and poet, and more able to read his work !
TS ELiot's personal life was rather less appealing, especially the very sad story of his wife.

1