Posted by: MJ | 2011-11-07

a lot to handle

in one week, i managed to break up with my long term boyfriend with whom i have a baby girl of 4 yrs and get diagnosed with High stage cervical Pre cancerous cells ... i am going into surgery tomorrow to have the cells removed and have a biopsy done to see if there is any underlying cancer as my cells have degeerated drastically in 2 yrs rather than the normal 10yrs...
i am feeling so over whelmed, i keep on having anxiety attacks, i spend my whole weekend on my couch, unable to eat or do anything... i am so scared about the surgery tomorrow, it''s not my first time oing''s my 6th time..but yet...i am really scared...
my daughter spent time with her dad yesterday, and was in tears when i picked her up, she wanted her daddy to come home...
this is all just too much to handle... i dont know what to do...

Firstly, good luck with the surgery and treatment. Of course you find this overwhelming, having so recently parted from you long-term bf and potential source of support. Are there no family or friends o support and encourage you ? At he hospital, or elsewhere, ask for a counsellor, who can help you both cope with the illness and make wise decisions about this relaionhip and the future of yourself and your child

Posted by: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | 2011-11-07

Its a pity you 2 are not commited in marriage and could have supported each other in sickness and in health.

Reply to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Flower | 2011-11-07

Hi there MJ,

I don''t have any advise, but I just want to say that I feel for you and be strong, girl!

All the best!

Reply to Flower