Posted by: annon | 2008-11-12

a lot of gas

Please assist. I have a lot of gas. I know this sounds stupid, but I constantly fart. It is embarrising and I cannot help it. And worse of all - it' s the smelly ones.

I go to the toilet every third day or so if that means anything.

What can I do or take to help.

Dear Annon
Try taking Probiotics and Pancreoflat 1 three times a day?

Posted by: annon | 2008-11-12

OMG - ' Me too'  - you nailed it. I am alway, and I mean always bloated. I have been prescribed Probiflora and some other tablets, but they don' t work. My body retains water, and being bloated, I' m starting to look like little dumbo. This only recently started, about five months ago. Have no allergies either. I do however each a lot of starch - bread, potatoes, chips...

How do you handle it, what can you take, what must you stop eating....???

Reply to annon
Posted by: Me too | 2008-11-12

I know exactly what you are talking about! I am in the same position. I fart and break winds the whole day, it is not always about the food you eat, and I have no allergies. By the way I have asked this question on this forum before and hve seen different doctors about it, no on can really give me an explanation. Do you suffer from Irritable bowel syndrome perhaps?

Reply to Me too
Posted by: p | 2008-11-12

There are certain types of food that give gas that you may want to avoid e.g onions, beans, refined foods. However maybe you have go food allergies or some kind of intolerance? I find that spasmo canulase helps a lot to control wind. A diet change is probably what you need though.

Reply to p