Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2009-04-08

A little worried...

Good Day Doc.

I recently posted about my period, it seemed to be shorter and quicker than usal. (fyi...I am on pill and have been for many years) My period ended by last tuesday completely.
From the day my period ended, i' ve had an increase in discharge (white) and then from yesterday morning I noticed a milky pink discharge, of which has now seem to have gone. I' ve been battling with period like cramps since before my period and still now and then. Could you please advise me on what might be the problem.
Thanks a million.

I think that you need to see your doctor for a full assessment to see what the problem is