Question
Posted by: Cas | 2011/04/08

A little piece of me

Please can you give me some advise. I have been married for 5 years, both our second time around and dont know if im coming or going. Im depressed, anxious and do erratic things which i would never do. I''m hurting myself, i know that, but dont realise it. I feel bullied in my marriage, whatever my husband says goes and all my ideas are knocked down. He is not a physical abuser but can truthfully admit he is an emotional abuser, it effects my work, my life and all i want to do is crawl up into a little ball and wish everythign away. We moved to the coast, we have no kids and i''m missing home terribly, we been here for 2 years and it feels like i''m ready to go back. The move caused more problems then ever and i think i''m more alone now then ever. I love him but hate him aswell. I feel like a butterfuly trying to escape a cocoon but just cant get out, its a terrible feeling. I just want peace and quiet, love and happiness, no frills just the simplicities but even that is too much to ask......

Sounds like you need, and thoroughly deserve, to see a good local clinical psychologist for a long and pleasant chat, to clarify what is troubling you and what's the best way to deal with it. What you say you want, should not be too difficult to arrange. But the "erraic things", depression and anxiety eserve proper atention an should be practical to improve

1