Question
Posted by: Robz | 2010/10/01

A little confused!

I am over a week late for my period so I did what all TTC people do. Took a home pregnancy test to my horror was negative. I have been feeling bloated with cramps and overly emotional. (my poor husband). Yesterday I noticed a couple of drops on blood when I went to the loo but nothing to write home about. Today nothing, just feel a little bloated and cramping. Ove the last week of no period it felt like I was having it without the bleeding.

Can you give me any suggestions of what I am experiencing? Am I pregnant or just very late?

It could be a cyst. I would suggest that you see your doctor for further assessment.

5
Posted by: Robz | 2010/10/05

Thanks for all your suggestions. I eventually had a light period 2 days after the post. I did call my Gynae and said that there is nothing to stress about. It must of been some kind of reslut of stress from work. If I have the same problem at the end of this month I will go in for another check up. (Number 4 in the last 6 months)

I think as soon as you become a TTC you are more aware of your body and the signs that it gives off. You want it so bad so you start to make yourself crazy every time you notice something out of the extra ordinary

Good luck to all of my friends on this post that are TTC

Reply to Robz

Posted by: blom | 2010/10/04

hi its been 11 days and i till havent had any signs of period. i did a hpt but was negative. we are ttc for a while now. what to do

Reply to blom
Posted by: Worried | 2010/10/01

I also had that symptoms and thought that I was pregnant,. I even went to a docor and he only did a sonar and he said he cant see anything but it I dont get my periiod in the next 2 weeks then I must come again, to my luck it came after a week

Reply to Worried
Posted by: Nini | 2010/10/01

Take another HPT!!!!!! sometimes if it''s too soon then it doesnt pick it up. But more time has passed now, try again? Certainly the same symptoms as me when I got preggies. Alternative, go for a blood test. Not too expensive, and results in 2 hours - Most accurate way to test. Good luc Robz.

Reply to Nini