Question
Posted by: In Pieces | 2011/03/10

A little better today

Hi CS and everybody that posted such wonderful remarks.I thought i would just let you know that i spent some much needed time with my baby girl last night and although i did cry my eyes out after i had put her to bed i have never felt so close to her mom.even when she was alive.it was a mixed emotion but i feel like my daughter is giving me strength to heal and move on

Terrific news, IP - you have turned a very important corner. I think many people misunderstand grief, and think they ought somehow to forget the person they lost, whereas it is about remembering them with joy, rather than remembering with bitterness. And living one's life better for having known them

3

Posted by: Jerk | 2011/03/10

Glad to hear youre doing better today dude.Still thinking of you and wish you the best

Reply to Jerk
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/10

I am glad you found some peace last night. This is a good moment. Yo''ll also have bad moments and sad moments and at first the good moments will be few &  far. But hold on to them - they will become longer. Good days, good months, and eventually good years.

I believe that you and your little one are in many prayers. I hope you feel the goodwill.

Reply to Woman