Question
Posted by: Post 674 | 2012/05/22

a hacker on my case

Hi CS

Thank u kindly for your advice... I wrote back to Lisa too who was kind enough to give me her views too..

My only problem is, i only know the guys name, and nothing else... He has made sure his covered all his tracks... And he can speak the same foreign language as me... So he wud understand my psswrds...

I will try counselling, but have become paranoid and anxious. Is this all normal?

Thanks again for your time CS

God bless

It is the task of the police ( though admittedly this seems to some of them an amazing concept ) to INVESTIGATE cases, and not to expect you to do all the work.
And its not paranoia is there IS some idiot out to get you ! THen it's realism !
On an IT front it should be possible to at least block him out, and change all settings and passwords with proper expert help.

3
Posted by: Happy | 2012/05/24

I replied to your post, but after reading this I wonder if it wouldn''t be a good idea to hire a private detective... let this guy phone you so the PI can track him.

Reply to Happy
Posted by: Post 674 | 2012/05/22

CS

The police here r a bunch of clowns... We all very well know nothing will b done... Miracles like that in South Africa wont happen for them to help in anything as theyre more corrupt than anyone else.

But thank u all the same... I will do whatever i can on my side...

Take care for now.... :)

Reply to Post 674