Posted by: pissed! | 2008-11-18

a friend want to know our secrets!

i so pissed with my boyfriend' s friend, these friend came to visit us in the morning and found that i was sleeping and my boyfriend was in the bathroom, he just opened the door to greet me, but then i woke up and went to sit with him in the dining room while my boyfriend was still bathing, he then asked me a weierd question, he said does your boyfriend relly do it in the bedroom, i got pissed and told him that is our sectret and he must never ask that question again, it ends in the bedroom between me and my boyfriend.

i' m stil pissed and want to tell my boyfriend about this the only thing i did i have send him an sms stating that he must not tell his friends everything about us even though he love and trust them.

Do tell your bf what he said --- why not ?

Posted by: mandy | 2008-11-18

Tell your man he is full of nonsense

Reply to mandy
Posted by: HAHA | 2008-11-18

Just say you do it like wild crazy animals. In fact... next time your friends ask you were you have been or if you have been late or something... say " we were f**king real hard" ... it will silence them... immediately... no future questions will be asked...

But u gotta say it with a straight face...

Reply to HAHA
Posted by: almost mad | 2008-11-18

He had no right to ask you that. By asking you he is betraying his friends trust. So you should tell you boyfriend to keep you sex life private.

Reply to almost mad