Question
Posted by: Khumo | 2012/03/01

A friend that I love

I am having afriend of mine, we have been friends for about 4 years now. This lady I liked so much, when I am with her its like my own blood sister, now I have been hearing stories from other ladies at our social club, all the things I share with her she goes around and say them to others. I got married in December 2010, i though she was happy for me, only to learn now that she have been saying negative things also very unhappy that I changed my surname. She is single, we used to go ut together and party a lot, but after what I heard, i am not too sure how to handle her, should i ask her or just dump her. I stopped talking or calling her for the past two weeks, but now i feel I miss her. We are in the same club and will see her over the weekend, I just don''t know how to handle this situation, but I am hurt by her not being honest friend to me. She is also having arguments with other ladies in the club saying they talk about her or they want to rule, but my observation is she is bitter and jealous when other people progress in life, when ever I am was with her, she will hint personal issues of other ladies which I didn''t notice until now the other lady told me your friend is not respecting to others and just want to be always right, luckily i didn''t share with her all my marriiage problems as I heard before she has been talking about me, so how do I handle this? She has been calling me and I am being friendly with her, didn''t show any signs of anger.

Its really your choice. Either talk with her gently and tactfully about the things you are hearing, which make you feel unhappy, and ask her to explain the situation and her feelings ; of dump her and move on. Sounds like she has difficulties getting on with many people, and generally fond of gossip and not respectful of other people, not only you. She sounds like the sort of person of whom my dear old mom used to say "SHe is her own worst enemy".

2
Posted by: Khumo | 2012/03/01

I will tel her and at the same time, cut her out of my life. Thanks for the advice.

Reply to Khumo