Posted by: Sam | 2009-06-24

A friend on tik

How can I help my friend  she is on tik. How can I help? She wont stop

Expert ImageArchive

Tik is perhaps now considered the most dangerous of all the illegal drugs. Try to encourage your friend, in a non-judgmental way, to think about how what she is doing is affecting her and those around her. If she is willing, encourage her to talk to a counsellor at SANCA (they have 32 offices around SA) or another service near you. A Life Line counsellor may also be able to help, if that is an easier start.

Posted by: WOLF | 2009-06-25

Hi, im not a doc friend but i can tell you one thing! tik is the most dangerous drug you can possibly use! do you have any idea how that stuff is made? have a look sometine on the net! all i can help you with is to try and get her into a rehab! she wont stop!!!thats without a doubt!

good luck!! get her saved quick

Reply to WOLF