Question
Posted by: Masee-go | 2012/04/04

A Friend

I have a friend that has hurt me so much, saying things negative about me. I had send her and sms a month ago telling her I am aware that she was talking about me and she responded requesting we meet and talk about it, I never responded till today. Naturally I hate confrontations. Now I feel I miss her in my life even though she made me angry. What do I do, call her or get over her.

You don't really know what she said or why. Other people have, apparently told you she said bad things about you, but maybe you don'\t know their motivations for doing this. It is reasonable and adult of her to ask to meet with you and discuss what happened, and how you both feel about it. Does such a meeting have to be a confrontation ? Call and arrange to meet with her over coffee, and talk as old friends who would miss each other if you parted, and find out what really happend, and how you both feel about it.

3
Posted by: Masee-go | 2012/04/04

Thanks guys. Fair enough.

Reply to Masee-go
Posted by: Vis | 2012/04/04

You should at least give her a chance to explain her side of the story. How do you know for sure that those who told you what she supposedly said were telling the truth? At least she was mature enough to want to meet so you can talk about it, do the same.

Reply to Vis