Question
Posted by: Surfergee | 2011/03/14

a few things...

Hi Doc, HOpe you can help me.

I have a few symptoms and would like a bit of advice

I always have heavy periods with bad cramps, when I started on the pill (triphasil) the actual quantity of blood got less but the cramps got worse. Now I''m on Yasmin and the cramps are still bad and the blood is the same as before I went on the pill. My boobs are always tender (Which they never use to be) and when I sleep on my stomach in the morning I have cramps (this has been a problem since I started on the pill)
Also sometimes sex is painful.
what do you think i can do about my problem? Do you think its a pill issue or something physical, since it started after I started on a pill???

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist. The Pill should not give you cramps. Endometriosis is a possibility.

2
Posted by: Surfergee | 2011/03/16

thanks doc, how do they test for endometriosis?

Reply to Surfergee