Posted by: amanda | 2010-04-28

a codom is stuck inside me

a condom didn''t come out when i had sex with my man.My vagina was dry then and we''re both worried where it is and what complications will it have on me ..Please asssist as this is stressing me more than it does to him

You will need to consult with your doctor to give you an internal examination to see what has happened. Please see him as soon as possible.

Posted by: Realitycheck | 2010-04-30

Boomsie - there''s a lot you need to learn my dear! obviously this womans vigana is small and he lover''s p is big therefore he pushed it right inside her!

I think you shouldve gone to the casualty room!

Reply to Realitycheck
Posted by: amanda | 2010-04-28

i wish it was a joke or a dream but that''s what happened to me
..Thanks for your assistance i''ll see a gynae tomorrow embarassing as this is but i''ll have t tell him
Thanks again

Reply to amanda
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-28

omg! lol, sorry 4 laughing but never heard of such a situation, surely you are both very embarrased by this, i mean the guy must realy have very small penis, and the condom were loose around his penis that when he thrustedm it went inside your koek, lol, no seriously, go to gyno

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-04-28

Amanda go to the Gynae now...

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-28

This can happen as it goes very dep inside of you,nature " can"  eventually assist and it will get to a point where you can take it out but a probably required.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Greek god | 2010-04-28

Is this a joke or what?
Condom can only be in one place so stick your finger in &  take it out.whats the problem,
Or are you saying you know where it is &  cannot pull it out?

Reply to Greek god
Posted by: Woman | 2010-04-28

You need to visit a gynae as soon as possible. A missing condom can cause a lot of trouble. You''ll also need the morning after pill, and if he''s HIV positive, a course of ARV''s.

Reply to Woman