Posted by: Ntsako | 2012-08-24

A change

Im in an almost a year relationship, we are good and we never fight a lot i guess we are still in a harnimoon stage. I have always told my ex''s to change how they look, how they dress to what i liked and prefered and i felt so good when he goes out and come back with that hairstyle i love or prefer or a pair of jeans i like but now the tables have turned my recent boyfriend wants me to do all that, change the clothes, hair and my body and im feeling like he wants to turn me to that girl he cant have but have image next to him. im not sure how to handle this, should i go along with it? when i look at it or should i say when im trying to convince myself i would say change is good and its a good change..i dont know what to do please help

It is very important to feel comfortable with your appearance. Yes, change can be good but it should not make you feel miserable and I suggest that you follow your heart. If you are in a loving relationship, you should not be forced to change your appearance to an extend where you feel uncomfortable.