Question
Posted by: gus | 2010-02-06

a change

i been married for 5 years now been with my wife now for 10 in total the issue i have is after 10 years together how do i get her to change things in the bedroom its been the same thing over ?

Dear Gus,

This is a very common dilemma faced by couples who find themselves in a sexual rut. Couples struggle to communicate about their sexual needs and desires because we are not taught to nor positively urged and supported to initiate and maintain an open honest communication channel that allows for frank honest sex talk.

The most important step that needs to happen is that the communication channel needs to be opened and initiated. You need to be able to communicate to your wife, that because you love and value her and your relationship, you would like your sexual relationship to be one that expresses that and that your sexual relationship be experienced as adding value and quality of life experience for you both.

Then move on to a discussion of what changes you both would be willing and excited about exploring to add the fun and spark into your sexual relationship.

This is often tough for couples, and then the help and support of a relationship and sexual therapist could be helpful.

4
Posted by: Anon | 2010-02-08

Gus, I know exactly what you talking about... its frustrating.. its the same old routine..
I know lots of people will say spice it up.. try the loving, helping caring aproach, use sex toys as well..... buy hey,... it doesnt really work..

So when u get the answer, and IF it works ... please mail me...

Posted by: gus | 2010-02-07

not my business can i have one with your lady ?

Reply to gus
Posted by: not my business | 2010-02-06

have a 3 some with ABSOLUTELY strings attached

Reply to not my business
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-02-06

Dear Gus,

Reply to Sexologist