Question
Posted by: Brendon | 2009-10-30

A change

Hi All,
I am a white guy that have the urge of having sex with a black woman. I really do. I have heard so many things of black woman being better then any other race when it come to sex. And they have bigger -|- lips then others. i just dont know how a black woman will react if i do approach her. Has any white guy done it before or any black lady with another race. Pls let me know about the experience and so on. I dont have any issues with inter racial relationships. And i am good looking educated and can be loads of fun.

No comment

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: CHER | 2009-11-05

MOST OF US BLACK GIRLS WE LIKE BEING APPROACHED NY WHITE, YOU SIMPLY START CHATTING TO HER THE ASK HER TO GO OUT ON A DATE WITH YOU.
I HAVE DATED COLOURDS AND BLACKS. I AM A BLACK GIRL.

Reply to CHER
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-10-30

Email Julius Malema, mybe his mother or sister can help you out. Mybe he can organise Winnie Mandela for you.

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: Brendon | 2009-10-30

Yes, i have also heard that. And i have seen a lot beautifull coloured lady' s a lot. Even where i work and places i go to. And the black lady' s now a days, i must say they are super fine. I am sure there is someone for me out there, Thanks Mix.

Reply to Brendon
Posted by: Mixedcouple | 2009-10-30

Well I am middle aged now and have had white girls all my life, but two years ago I met a coloured lady who changed all that, WOW!! the best sex I have ever had for sure, I will not go back to white ladies anytime soon, I am very happy with my coloured lady. I had heard that coloured women were the best lovers, now I believe it for sure.

Reply to Mixedcouple