Question
Posted by: Brendon | 2009-10-30

A change

Hi All,
I am a white guy that have the urge of having sex with a black woman. I really do. I have heard so many things of black woman being better then any other race when it come to sex. And they have bigger -|- lips then others. i just dont know how a black woman will react if i do approach her. Has any white guy done it before or any black lady with another race. Pls let me know about the experience and so on. I dont have any issues with inter racial relationships. And i am good looking educated and can be loads of fun.

No comment

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

1
Posted by: Happy | 2009-11-02

Go for it Brendon, you won' t regret it, I did and have never looked back. Nothing wrong with being involved with a lady of colour,it is quite acceptable now and well worth it. Good luck and enjoy

Reply to Happy