Question
Posted by: OUCH | 2010-02-17

A BOIL?

Hi Doc,

This is very embarassing and I hope you could help.
I have a very large very painful " pimple"  on my groin (more the lip of my vagaina)

It has been bothering me for a few days, i fiddle with it from time to time and as its in a such an weird spot, i can never really see it, but last night, i sucked up the pain, did an almost impossible gymnastic move and i squeezed, it popped with a little pus but mainly a bloody liquid. I thought i was going to die with all the pain!

Later on , my husband looked at it and he said to me it looked purple and bloody with a point, it literally leaked this bloody liquid the whole night and was very painful. I can hardly sit this morning and have no idea what to do?

I knwo boils can be dangerous, and i feel i made it worse my squeezing it!

Hope you can help with some sort of a " home remedy"  to either get whatever is in there out or help it heal..

Ta

Hi Ouch
Treat with Bactroban ointment but if it is larger than a pea, rather ask your doctor for some oral antibiotics too
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-02-17

Hi Ouch
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc