Posted by: CHARL | 2012-05-26

A bit of a problem

I have a bit of a problem. For the last year I have been smoking pot once a day everyday of the week , every week of each month of the year. While being stoned I bindge eat to a point where I am so full that I struggle to breath. Ive woken up once one night nearly chocking on my own vomit from being so full. Some days I will have the worst heartburn and other day I wake up feeling as thou a bus has just run over me. I have become dependable and I can''t stop myself from overeating. 2 years ago I lost a lot of weight but I''m starting to gain again. Can someone try and help me please, i don''t have all the answers anymore...

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hello Charl,
I think that it is very necessary to see your problem as more than just a compulsion to overheat. You likely know that your marijuana (ab)use is giving you what is commonly known as "the munches", in other words, an increased appetite. This is physiological. You need to first attend to what sounds like a marijuana substance dependency and see your problems with drugs and overheating as a continuum. I suggest that you start by consulting with an addictions centre and be assessed. If you need a recommendation, I will need to know where abouts you live. You can email me if you prefer.

Posted by: Amanda | 2012-08-07

In HR3200 Here is legislation that will cap Dr''s and stfafs pay. Here is also pages that mandate Hospitals to get Convergence groups praise and a fed Lisincies to erect or expand hostpitals. HR3200 is The Foundation for a single person paying logic- More amusing i heard Sen Rangle Say in commity on Cspan here are over 1300 health care insurence Companies in the us CAli has door to 6 ky has Door to 5 WTF maybe you can fix health lacking spendign 1 cents by simply removing the legistlation Preventing Companies from allowing them to sell diagonally state lines. An the 10th Add. Will hold in view of the fact that If State legislation is Distressing the country as a whole then this is what the FED GOV is for to care for the people not rule You Wanna know what head Barrac an the left wing STand for Read the Communist manifesto, Karl Marxs. Democracy is the Road to socialism (marx, Carl) That is why THE US IS A CONSTITUTIONAL Republic., We vote for are Public servants. if you Really want to End poverty Flat Tax 6% accross the board and in 20 Years the industial, manufactureing Jobs come back The more demand for jobs increases the Wages Why would DemocRATes Would each want to fix poverty if here is no more poor then they have no more potential. It''s really Sad Regime has been adaptable the Culture systems for over 60 years an its still crap. Instructor''s are recieving lesson plans and scripts what to Say. Where is the news media, Job loss In view of the fact that Reagan , Poverty is of poorer quality each with each head in view of the fact that Reagan Sorry Obama Ran as a conservative but he is a Maoist. Yes All obama Szars are unconstitional Nixon Resinged before to life accuse so dont use him to defend obama, Don''t Defend health Care, if you have not read HR3200, Don''t Tell me hes not a socialist if you HAven''t Read the communest Manifesto- Educate your self them make Your own Rational Educated Desicions. WE all ALL americans First. END PARTY Politics United we Stand on terrible terms we fall. 0Was this answer helpful?

Reply to Amanda
Posted by: Anon | 2012-06-12

It sounds like your problem is the pot. Stop using and if you feel you can''t do it on your own,seek help on the addiction section. I''m in recovery and it''s not for me to judge whether you are user or way to tell is to ask yourself if you would be wiling/able to quit due to your eating distress on your own. If not, you may be an addict.a user would have stopped by now if they had your problem. Just give it some thought.

Posted by: Tanya | 2012-05-28

You are under the impression that you have a " bit"  of a problem, when it seems that you actually have a " major"  problem.
Addiction can only be addressed if you really, really want to take control - will power is the first step. If that doesn''t work you will have to seek professional help. Good luck!!

Reply to Tanya