Question
Posted by: Healing | 2009-04-03

A bit better now, thanks :)

Hi CS

Just wanted to say thanks.
My heart pupitations have subsided 99% and I' m feeling much better now. It was nice to be able to check in with a Pro as I' m not used to things going wrong with me, so when something does I get all drama-queeny and turn into a Hypocondriact.
I felt reassured after your response and wanted to thank you for providing such a great service to financially challenged lunatics like myself :)

Hope you have a great weekend.

P.S
Superman wears Chuck Norris underpants :)

Thanks for reporting back --- I'm really pleased to hear you're doing so much better. " financially challenged lunatic " ? I didn't know it was so costly, though that seems to describe the bank managers of the world pretty well
Ever worked out what underpants Chuck Norris wears ?