Question
Posted by: Kate | 2010/01/08

A big thank you

Dear CyberVet,

I’ ve been meaning to write to you to thank you. In 2008 I posted to your forum asking for advice regarding our Spaniel’ s tummy problem. You suggested, among other things, that we try Protexin pro-biotic powder. The powder certainly helped to alleviate the problem.

We live in London and in my original post I mentioned that my South African friend suggested that I contact you since South African vets “ know their stuff”  Well, I couldn’ t believe my luck when another dog owner told me about a South African vet, just a mile from where I live!

As luck would have it, Jessica was due for her next booster and annual check up and we booked an appointment with the South African vet. He is a lovely, knowledgeable man. He suggested that, in addition to the Protexin, we also introduce some bone meal into Jessica’ s diet. This simple, inexpensive change cleared up the tummy problem completely.

I whole-heartedly agree with my friend –  South African vets really do know their stuff. Companion Care has lost one of their regular customers.

Kind regards,

Kate.

Dear Kate

Thanks for your feedback and compliment, much appreciated.

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/01/09

Dear Kate

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Steph | 2010/01/08

Woohoo! Yay FINALLY someone else has something good to say about Cybervet :)

Reply to Steph