Posted by: Player No 1 | 2013-02-18

A beautiful Monday morning

Morning to everyone,

wishing you all beautiful day filled with love and happiness.

More and more its becoming clearer that I have rune my race in this corporate rat race. I need to get myself a farm and tend to cows, goats, and chickens and plant cabbages, Malema style.

Unfortunately didnt make breakfast like Bella, so you `all can drink water and be healthy

Have a beautiful day

Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-18

I did think of Chicken Bella, but I thought that the chicken market is controlled by mafias aka rainbows of this world. Market for live chickens is not as good as it was sometime ago. About beatroot and cabbage, I had to admit that my hands are not as green as I would like them to be.

Ya, we have already made a deal with a Beetle about that. I just need to visit eHostela for the concosion yokuphala nokuqatha so that I can keep up. JZ is doing the same moos?

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Player No 1 | 2013-02-18

Hello Nana S& S, hahaha are you on a diet???

Bellaz zithini mshanam?? Sebenza uyekele i internet

Sure SourMilk, so you are going the Zuma style on your Beetle, lucky you. I also wish I can have a woman who`ll gladly allow me to have 3 wives.

Reply to Player No 1
Posted by: Bella | 2013-02-18

A very good morning to you Malome and ofcoz everyone,

Oh Sorry my peeps i was in a hurry this morning coz i had to be in the office to do something urgently for my demanding mphathi(boss)...sorry i will make it up to you during lunch time,

tjotjo we in the boat moss mna am concidering CHICKENS krkrkrkrkr as well as Betroot and Garlic LOL....

Y''all have a blessed day i have a lot to do out...ohhh guys take care of yourselves neh!!!

Reply to Bella
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-02-18

Ya man
I am also considering tendering cows. I am planning that before the end of the year I will have at least cows which I can use to pay lobolo for my Beetle.

Indoda ayihlatshwa ngomkhonto owodwa. A man can not be stabbed by one spear.

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: S& S.. | 2013-02-18

Morning Malome Player

Ive already had cereal with fat free milk.

Thank you for a goodmorning wish, same to you!!

Reply to S&amp S..