Question
Posted by: Riley | 2008/06/21

A 'relationship advice' forum then pls?

Ok, I am home alone, and breaking. I've called lifeline everynight this week, and only seeing my shrink next week. No family around. If I cannot use this forum for relationship advice, can someone PLEASE please please refer me to one where I can get some anon, unbiased advice? Or place to vent? Not a blog, but where people can share in experiences and the like?

Please, I am falling apart.

I don't think any of us have said that this forum cannot be used for relationship advice, for people ion crisis ; only that very very long mesages about relatively trivial and minor relationship problems ( and I have received many of those ) are not welcome. And venting is fine --- just start the Subject title with VENT. I know that many people find benefit in venting, even without expecting a response.
It's a pity that many shrinks are not more available. When I was in direct practice, I always tried to keep one or two slots a day available for crises. However, do hang on and work on these concerns of yours with your own shrink who of course should know you better and be able to help more directly.
Meanwhile, as Tango points out, there is also the Cybershrink Annex we set up for people to chat with each other where a psychiatric input was not needeed.

3
Posted by: T | 2008/06/22

you can also try man talk lots of guys posting there

Reply to T
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/21

You can email me at anoncsforum (at) gmail (dot) com
I've had to type it out like this as the forum will not accept it any other way.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Tango | 2008/06/21

Hi Riley

Lets chat on the cyber shrink annexe forum. Meet you there!! Its 18.15 now.

Reply to Tango