Question

Q.

Why do men watch porn secretaly?

We are happily married. He is the most kind, wonderfull man but this is a problem for me. It hurts me so much and he doesnt want to talk to me about it. I am very self conscious about myself, low self esteem so I dont undress in front of him or let him see me, because I caught him so many times before. How can I measure up to the women he looks at on the porn sites?? That is impossible. I just dont know what to think any more. I am just really really hurt by this again.

Expert's Reply

A.

- 2013-07-25

IT is not uncommon for women to feel threatened / hurt by their husbands watching porn.  Men tend to be stronger visually sexually stimulated.  Most men watching porn will also admit that they are not expecting their wives to act / look like the porn actresses and they will also admit that they are not measuring their wives / partners with the porn stars.  It if for them often purely a sexual stimuli and outlet.  If it is hurting you so much and making you so uncomfortable it is advisable that the two of you seek some guidance from a professional to mediate you through the discussion and insight process.  It is important to remember that in a marriage you are still two individuals and have a need for individual time.  From that understanding men often feel that they want to watch porn in their own time and they also do it secretly as they are often aware of the fact that the partner is not fine with that and actually does not want to upset or involve the partner.  It is however important to discuss one another’s different viewpoints (one is not necessarily right and the other wrong) – you need to find a way to accommodate and understand your difference and needs and explore how it fits into your lives.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealthza.co.za. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.  

101
user comments

C.

Posted by: Dr. Robert Jack | 2015-07-07

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and public sector that are in need of financial Assistance in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.i want you to understand the fact that i Dr. Robert Jack is out to help the less financial privilege get back on track by providing all type of loans to them (E.G) mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans,and student loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Dr. Robert Jack Loan home and be free from debts any interested client should contact me asap (dr.robertjackloans@gmail.com)

Reply to Dr. Robert Jack
Posted by: Janet Ruben | 2015-07-04

My name is Janet Ruben and I live in USA...My life is back again... After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with kids .I felt like my life was about to end and I almost committed suicide, I was emotionally down for a very long time.Thanks to a spell caster called Dr SUKU,his email address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com which I meet online, On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet and I came across a lot of testimonies about this particular spell caster.Some people testified that he brought their Ex boyfriend back, some testified that he restores Womb,Cure Cancer and Herpes Virus and HIV Cure other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony and it was about a woman called Joyce,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr SUKU mail address:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com After reading all these,I decided to give it a try and I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him.In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me and we solved our issues, we are even happier than before Dr SUKU is really a gifted man and I will not stop testifying him because he is a wonderful man and so powerful... or call his Mobil number or you can add him true is what App:+234874839242 If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems. contact him email:greatsukusolutiontemple@hotmail.com

Reply to Janet Ruben
Posted by: jiefer | 2015-06-26

It’s awesome and amazing. My name is Jiefer Gibson from the United States. Getting my wife back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me but i never knew what was going on, and i tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she filled for a divorce. I was so worried and confused. During my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr. Zuma who helped him with his situation. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise it got me a positive result and i was able to get my wife back. Even after the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my wife fell so much in love with me unlike before. This spell casting isn’t brain washing but he opened up her eyes to see how much i love and needed her. Now i am a happy man again and do not know what to do for him and so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on templeofsolution@yahoo.com and just tell him your problems and he will help you because he is so real and his spells is so powerful. Once again thank you Dr. Zuma and may your gods reward you for your good deeds. you can contact him via email templeofsolution@yahoo.com

Reply to jiefer
Posted by: Jane | 2015-06-10

DR Grace Ude IS THE ONLY SPELL CASTER TO TRUST!(greatspellofsolutiontemple@gmail.com) will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of dating my hobby, he left me because I lost my womb . I felt like my life has come to an end, I almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the spell caster called Dr Grace whom i met online after my friend Tracy told me about how she helped her. She testified about how Dr Grace brought back her Ex in less than 3 days and reversed the effect of her lost womb, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr Tanaisa's email address. I decided to give Dr Grace a try. I contacted her via email and explained my problems to her. In just 3 days, my Hubby came begging. We resolved our issues, and we are even happier than before, to God be the glory, am pregnant now, Dr Grace is really a gifted woman and i will not stop publishing her because she is a wonderful woman... Come to think of it I didn't pay much and all I have to do is send her little 250 dollars which she used in providing the materials used for the spell. Even my pastor said that God works mysteriously, that some women are used by God to help others. If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact Dr Grace anytime, she is the answer to your problems. Here's her contact (greatspellofsolutiontemple@gmail.com)

Reply to Jane
Posted by: OLIVIA DEAN | 2015-06-09

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is OLIVIA DEAN. and I am based in London , UK. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three children. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: drabeljustus@gmail.com Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care 10)Help bringing people out of prison (11)Marriage Spells (12)Miracle Spells (13)Beauty Spells (14)PROPHECY CHARM (15)Attraction Spells (16)Evil Eye Spells (17)Kissing Spell (18)Remove Sickness Spells (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS (21) Charm to get who to love you. (22)Business spell. (23) Find your long lost family. Contact him today on: drabeljustus@gmail.com, +2347033354868. You can also CONTACT HIM ON whats-app on the same phone number.

Reply to OLIVIA DEAN
Posted by: allen nervas | 2015-06-05

i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend. After 5 years in relationship with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other ladies and coming home late, most at times drunk and each time i confront him about this it turns out to be fight, he even threatened to divorce me severally, I was emotionally devastated because i was not sure of what to do to make him love me again, I tried all i could to make him love me again but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster Dr. Zaki helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 5hours my husband came to me apologizing and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster on your marriage and relationship problems at dr.movidakspellhome@gmail.com Goodluck

Reply to allen nervas
Posted by: Mary Hanson | 2015-06-01

Dr. IBUDU is a man of help, thank you for saving my marriage life!!! My names are Mary Hanson, I have been married to my Husband for 7 years, we have 2 kids together and our marriage was wonderful.Am very happy to tell every one my testimony Am sherry from united states,am a nurse, this story of my love life. Another woman had to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met a post where this man called Dr. IBUDU have helped many people and i decided to give him a reply on his Email if he can help me bring my lover back home and he ask me some information which i send to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids crying and begging for forgiveness and that is why i am happy today He also set my friend free from HIV Dr. IBUDU really make the woman i am today for any one looking for how to get his or her ex back or any problem you are having i advice you Dr. IBUDU is the solution to all problem .You can contact him with this email address: tinalovespell@yahoo.com or call him on: +2348078467513

Reply to Mary Hanson
Posted by: maria | 2015-05-28

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orkstarspell@gmail.com Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care 10)Help bringing people out of prison Contact him today on: orkstarspell@gmail.com you can also visit his website, www.orkstarspell.webs.com

Reply to maria

HELLO EVERYBODY LUCIA GREG FROM HALIFAX, CANADA, I AM FULL OF JOY FOR WHAT DR OKOLIA DID FOR ME, I NEVER TAUGHT SPELL CASTING WAS REAL BECAUSE I HAVE CONTACTED ALLOT OF SPELL CASTERS AND THEY ALL COLLECTED MY MONEY WITHOUT GIVING ME RESULT, SOMEBODY TOLD ME OF A DR CALLED OKOLIA SO I GAVE IT A TRY, BEHOLD! I WAS SURPRISED OF EVERYTHING MY HUSBAND LEFT ME FOR 4YRS BUT DR OKOLIA TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY THAT HE WILL RETURN HIM BACK TO ME . TODAY AM THE MOST HAPPIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD BECAUSE DR OKOLIA RESTORE JOY BACK TO ME BY BRINGING HIM BACK, AM GRATEFUL FOR EVERYTHING BECAUSE I NEVER TAUGHT I WILL EVER FEEL THE WARM HANDS AND TOUCH OF MY HUSBAND AGAIN, I PROMISED HIM THAT I WILL ALWAYS SINGS HIS PRAISES EVERYWHERE I GO AND TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ON HOW POWERFUL HE IS…. CONTACT HIM THROUGH THIS EMAIL FOR ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO WANTS TO BE HAPPY LIKE ME AGAIN.. Email: okolialovespell4rever126@gmail.com

Posted by: uncie | 2015-05-25

i am really short of words, can't finally believe i got my boyfriend back this is my testimony about the man that brought back my man Dr Shiva within the period of 2days my boyfriend of 2 years breakup with me 3 months ago and i contacted Dr Shiva on his email: reunitingexspell@yahoo.com and he help me to get back my boyfriend and right now we are living happily and getting very ready and set for our wedding, i am so much happy knowing full well there are real, true spell casters who can really make things happen within the shortest possible time. for help you can reach him on reunitingexspell@yahoo.com or Tel:+2347051705853

Reply to uncie
Posted by: Angela Shuane | 2015-05-22

Am Angela Shuane, i have been married for 2 years with pain and agony because my husband left me for another lady. I was reviewing some post on the internet on how i could get back my husband then, i saw a post by Marina Choas who testified of Doctor Ebakor the almighty spell caster. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about Doctor Ebakor and she guaranteed me and gave me the courage to contact Doctor Ebakor for help. So, i contacted him and he assured me that my days of sorrows are over that i will get back my husband within 12 to 16 hours. I did all what he told me and am very happy that my husband is back to me and we are now living happily like never before and i can boldly and proudly testify to the world that Doctor Ebakor is a good and remarkable spell caster that specializes on different kind of spells. If you need his help, then contact him on E-mail: Doctorebakorspelltemple@hotmail.com OR you can call me on: 912-387-2094 if you need more info about Doctor Ebakor.

Reply to Angela Shuane
Posted by: Doreen | 2015-05-11

My Name is Doreen Ann, From Canada I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called GREAT MUTABA has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 24 hours. I was married to my husband Bill Ferio, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email greatmutaba@yahoo.com then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he cast a very strong spell for me and bring my lost husband back within 24hrs, and after a month I miss my monthly period and went for a test and the result showed that i was pregnant. i am happy today am a mother of a baby Boy,thank you once again the GREAT MUTABA for what you have done for me.Contact him on his private email greatmutaba@yahoo.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life

Reply to Doreen

My name is Jessica smith, I am From U S A. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr ogbefu has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called smith we were together for a long time and we loved each order but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email drogbefuspellcastertemple@gmail.com, then you wont believe this, when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby boy, thank you once again Dr Ogbefu for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below contact him today drogbefuspellcastertemple@gmail.com 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance etc

my name is chloe my husband is brown i have a word to all my viewers in the world After being in relationship with brown for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster his name is lord masuka, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: masukaspelltemple@hotmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or visit his website http://lordmasukalovespelltemple.webs.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM or call via +234705310528714

Posted by: tracy | 2015-05-03

Hello, My name is TRACY FROM USA, i will love to share my testimony to you all the people in world i got married to my husband about 2 year ago we start having problems at home like we stop sleeping on the same bed,fighting about little things he always comes home late at night,drinking too much and sleeping with other women out side i have never love any man in my life except him. he is the father of my child and i don't want to loose him because we have worked so hard together to become what we are and have today .few month ago he now decided to live me and the kid,being a single mother can be hard sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to and i was heart broken.i called my mom and explain every thing to her,my mother told me about DR.SALOBA how he helped her solve the problem between her and my dad i was surprise about it because they have been without each other for three and a half years and it was like a miracle how they came back to each other. i was directed to DR. SALOBA on his email: salobaspiritualtemple@gmail.com and explain everything to him,so he promise me not to worry that he will cast a spell and make things come back to how we where so much in love again and that it was another female spirit that was controlling my husband he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love really came back asking me to forgive him i Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact Dr SALOBA the great spell caster on his email addresses salobaspiritualtemple@gmail.com HE FIX THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS TO ALL ACROSS THE GLOBE ON: 1. Getting your lover or husband back 2. Spiritual bulletproof 3. Training 4. Money spell 5. Long life spell 6. Prosperity spell 7. Protection spell 8. Get a job spell 9. Becoming a manager spell 10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell 11. Getting your scam money back 12. Child spell 13. Pregnancy spell 14. Freedom spell 15. Love spell 16, vanishing spell 17. Invisible human spell 18. Success or pass spell 19. Marriage spell 20. Avenging spell 21. Popularity spell 22. Killing spell 23. Cancer spell 24. Supernatural power spell 25. Madness spell 26. Free house loan spell 27. Production spell of films and movie 28. Hiv/aids spell 29. Tuberculosis spell 30. Loose weight and body spell

Reply to tracy
Posted by: tracy | 2015-05-03

Reply to tracy
Posted by: monica morgan | 2015-04-22

After being in relationship with him for 3 years, he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the other ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is DRABEGDIONSPELLCASTER@GMAIL.COM you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem. you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or any other problem.

Reply to monica morgan
Posted by: Marina Panes | 2015-04-09

My name is Marina Panes and I base in USA... My life is back!!! After 3 years of broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids. I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to the great spell caster called Dr. Ebakor, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer and other sickness. Some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. I also come across one particular testimony, it was about a woman called Sarah, she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr. Ebakor e-mail address. After reading all these, I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 12 to 16 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues and we are even happier than before Dr. Ebakor is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try Dr. Ebakor anytime and he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his E-mail contact: "Doctorebakorspelltemple@hotmail.com'', Mobile contact: ''+2348135254384'' and lastly his Website: http://doctorebakorspelltemple.webs.com

Reply to Marina Panes
Posted by: smith | 2015-04-04

HOW I GET MY EX WIFE BACK WITH THE HELP OF A GREAT SPELL CASTER CALLED DR OVOKO I am smith alvin i am from alaska,in USA.The words to express the gratitude to a great spell caster called DR ovoko for the successful spell casting are too great to write down. I wouldn't even know how to express the gratitude for now having the second chance at love and life again. These are the types of things that money can’t buy and people can’t describe. Therapist Oniha work is amazing from the very first step to the results. Being there for me when ever I needed him and giving me advice along the way and did what was necessary to make me happy again. Its just an miracle that I found DR ovoko who help me get my ex wife back and God pointed me in his direction. More people should know of DR ovoko spell caster work, and how wonderful it works and has worked for me to get back together with my ex wife! Again, Help thank The great spell caster DR ovoko via this email doctorovokospellcaster@gmail.com for everything he has done to make my wife come back to me and love me for good.

Reply to smith

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is NINA GEORGE. and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: drabeljustus@gmail.com Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care 10)Help bringing people out of prison (11)Marriage Spells (12)Miracle Spells (13)Beauty Spells (14)PROPHECY CHARM (15)Attraction Spells (16)Evil Eye Spells (17)Kissing Spell (18)Remove Sickness Spells (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS (21) Charm to get who to love you. (22)Business spell. (23) Find your long lost family. Contact him today on: drabeljustus@gmail.com, +2347033354868. You can also CONTACT HIM ON whats-app on the same phone number.

Posted by: Morgan Mezga | 2015-03-24

Have you heard of Dr Hassan, the great spell caster. He is truly great just as people testify about him on the internet and radio. when i heard about Dr Tim and his wonderful powers, i decided to contact him via email: drhassan58@yahoo.com... i told him about my unstable relationship, he told me he is going to make everything be okay for me, he assured me, and my wife who was planning to divoced me came back to me, I'm so happy to have my wife back in my life. Thank you DR Hassan..If you have any problem you can contact him via email, drhassan58@yahoo.com..

Reply to Morgan Mezga
Posted by: belle | 2015-03-16

Thanks to Dr. Wakina for giving me the opportunity to test from his Power. I was wondering why most successful people talk more about him even in my neighborhood on how he has been bringing back ex-lovers and making them achieve their lost opportunities and being successful. I doubted some enough until when I tried his power last month via his email. Dr. Wakina cast a reunion spell and bring back my “JARK” after three months of our separation within 3days that he promised. Everything he did was like a movie in my eyes; it was so fast and effective. I felt a strong power in me when he was casting the spell which made me stronger in spirit to invite Frank’s spirit back to me. I don’t have much to say, but to keep thanking him and telling people how I got the love of my life back and how I also go my dream job through his power which he promised. Please stop doubting and give him a try and see for yourself, open up your heart and focus on all the instructions from him and you will see results on your door post. Contact him today and see the miracle of his spell via wakinaspellhome@yahoo.com or his website http://drwakinaspellhome.webs.com

Reply to belle
Posted by: belle | 2015-03-16

Reply to belle

friends.My name is Dennis i based in Chicago.I never believed in all spell-casting.I Have been scammed by 5different people.I lost hope in them.My ex left me.I was devastated.I lost my job.My best friend saw my plight.Then he introduced me to Dr favor.I Was told his work is free.I Never believed until i got in touch with him.He did a spell for me.My ex came back in less than 72hrs.I was recalled at my place of work.I Was even promoted immediately.I couldn't believe there is a real prophet out there who does free spells.I only paid in appreciation after the spell had worked.He doesn't charge anybody until the spell has worked.You shouldn't be deceived by all these scammer that are here for money.Dr favor doesn't charge.You can only choose to pay after the spell has worked.Try him and see what i am saying.These are the few things he does *HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs. *REMOTE CONTROL OVER LOVERS. *ALL TYPES OF SPELL CASTING & VOODOO WORKER. * IS YOUR HEALER TAKING LONG TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE HELPED QUICKLY. *GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES. * EXPERT IN DISTANCE HEALING *COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING] *IS SOME BODY JEALOUS WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP? *UNFINISHED JOBS BY OTHER DOCTORS-IF NOT SATISFIED-COME TO ME. *ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE? *HE PREVENT BAD LUCK AND JEALOUSY. *TO WIN HORSES AND GAMBLING. *HE CAN STOP SOME ONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP. * DO YOU WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN OF YOUR CHOICE *DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL? *HE CAN CLEAN PEOPLE HOUSES,BUSINESSES AND PROPERTIES FROM BAD LUCK. *DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS. You can get in touch with him through ( favorspiritualspellcasttemple@gmail.com) or[ favorspiritualspellcasttemple@outlook.com]

Posted by: Dennis | 2015-03-14

Reply to Dennis
Posted by: lucy | 2015-03-12

I recently contacted a doctor named Ekaka i find his email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com on the internet so i decided to contact him for help in my relationship he ask me to send him my details which i did after that he told me that the gods revealed something to him and he told me everything that was revealed to him and he told me what he was going to do that after three days my relationship became sweet again and the person that was behind my problem came to beg me for forgiveness which was my mother in-law. i and my love are happy again including my mother in-law and we are planning to have a party for this Easter... thanks to Dr. Ekaka

Reply to lucy
Posted by: col dodson | 2015-03-07

was searching for help on the internet to get my ex lover back after we well divorced, i came across this wonderful man called Doctor Jatto who did a nice job by helping me to get my divorced husband back within 48hours. I never believe that such things again this man make me to believe that he is rally like this can be possible but now i am a living testimony to it because Doctor Jatto actually brought my husband back, If you are having any relationship problems why not contact Doctor Jatto via email on: (drjattosplltemple@gmail.com) Then i promise you that after 48hours you will have reasons to celebrate like me.my name is Col dodson from USA OR CALL +2349035512062. 1. GETTING YOUR EX BACK 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9. HERBAL CARE. 10. BEAUTY SPELL

Reply to col dodson
Posted by: glory nelson | 2015-02-26

My Name is Glory Nelson, From United States. I want to share my testimonies with the general public about what this great man called Dr Lugard has done for me, this great man brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great VOODOO Power, I was married to this man called Nelson we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 3 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine Harry lura told me about this great man and gave me his contact and an email, then you won't believe this when I contacted this great man and i told him my problems he cast a voodoo spell on him and bring my lost husband back to me and after a 3 weeks I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby twins a boy and a girl, thank you once again the great Dr lugard you can also contact him on via email endofpainspelltemple@gmail.com or drlugardendofpainspelltemple@gmail.com for what he have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: (1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money (10) Cure for HIV AND all sickness - you can contact him on via: email: endofpainspelltemple .or drlugardendofpainspelltemple.

Reply to glory nelson
Posted by: glory nelson | 2015-02-26

Reply to glory nelson
Posted by: glory nelson | 2015-02-26

Reply to glory nelson
Posted by: James Williams | 2015-02-26

My name is James Williams from usa am 30 years old i got married at the age of 24 i have only Two child and i was living happily .After five year of my marriage my wife behavior became so strange and i don’t really understand what was going on, she packed out of the house to another man i love her so much that i never dream’s of losing her, i try my possible best to make sure that my wife get back to me but all to no avail, i cry and cry seeking for help, i discussed it with my best friend Rex and he promise to help me. he told me of a man called DR oral, he told me he is a very great man and a real man that can be trusted and there is nothing concerning love issues he cannot solve and he told me how he has help countless number of people in restoring their relationship. I was really convince, I quickly contacted his email address at oralshrine@gmail.com . I explain all my problem to him, he told me that i should not worry that all my problems will be okay

Reply to James Williams
Posted by: Tessy Cole | 2015-02-21

My name is Tessy Cole from Finland, My boyfriend left me a month ago and he was leaving with another woman who is 5 years older than him, i felt like my life is completely over so one day as i was browsing searching on the internet for help I read over the internet how a spell caster who has help several people to get there love back. I have been depress for the past one month and what i needed is to get him back and live with him happily. So, i decided to give it a try so i contacted the spell caster called DR. EBAKOR and i explained my problems to him and he said he will cast a love spell for me that will bring him back forever. I had no choice but to inform DR. EBAKOR to cast the spell which i use to get my boyfriend back and now my life is complete and both of us are very happy with the relationship. And i am really grateful to this man for what he has done for me and my family, Thank you very much and i will continue to say and share my testimony over and over again. For those who need help or that are having the same problem or other wise as me should contact him on his email address; DOCTOREBAKORSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM You can also reach him on his cell phone: +2348136047017

Reply to Tessy Cole
Posted by: harry | 2015-02-11

Good day, I have not done this before, but i think is will be of great benefit for me to come online and make my friends out there know about my encounter with a spell caster whom i met on net. I have had bad experiences over the years and this has made me bitter and skeptical about finding solution to my problem. Until my Aunt introduced me to a man who help her in the past and she was successful. I also did contact this man and to my greatest surprise i was so shocked for the wonderful works experience from him, He is so true to his word and what he says is what he does. I really appreciate you His Majesty high priest ozigididon for your help. Thank you so much and i sincerely can't thank you enough. you have indeed done what other spell casters i have contacted cannot do for me either they cause me pain and agony. Friends please make no mistake anymore here is a man who has been tried, tested and trusted and he never failed for once. contact His Majesty high priest ozigididon on highpriestoziigididon@gmail.com today and put an end to your pain. don't get deceived and scammed high priest ozigidion is true and genuine. I will forever be grateful to him till eternity. His Majesty high priest ozigididon you are simply the best. Contact him highpriestoziigididon@gmail.com NOW!!!

Reply to harry
Posted by: Vanessa Rodriquez | 2015-02-08

If i were to be asked if i would ever contact a MAGIC PRIEST online during an interview of any sort, i would ask the interviewer if they were out of their mind Because things like that cost them there job. Not just because i thought of MAGIC spell as something fetish but also because most people see MAGIC spell as pure madness. At least that was my point of view about MAGIC spell until METODO ACAMU showed me what true MAGIC spell was. He helped me get back my husband that was involved with my best friend from even before we got married. My suspicion started on my husband 45th years old birthday i threw for him. I was working my ass out trying to making sure he has the best time of his life that day while himself and one of my best friend were all over each other. I did not notice anything because she was one of my best friend and we shared a lot together who would have ever thought that she would stab me at the back. But my other friend noticed what was going on. They observed that anytime he dropped his phone, she picks hers up and like they told me it went on for about 2 hours straight. They did not tell me until after the birthday bash. They told me all about what was going on i was totally shocked i could not believe that my best friend and my husband were involved with one another. I was going to jump into conclusion and ask them about it but no i decided find out more information to get my fact right. With the help of my friend who still had my best interest in heart they were able to steal her ie they back stabbing friend phone. And i got to know all i need to know. My husband and her have being see each other since even before we got married and my husband confirmed it was he was like she has always been the one he loved and wanted to spend his life with. I was so sick and sad, what was i going to tell our kid that mommy and daddy can not stay together anymore cos of the my friend they call aunt ? i remember that i cried for days with the thought that i have been a fool for nine years not noticing anything like i was a fool in love with someone who never loved me. It was like my heart was failing. I was still in love with my husband even if he no longer wanted to be with me. I could not bear the pain of being without him and having to lie to my kids so i found a MAGIC PRIEST to help me. Though i was skeptical about it i just thought to myself what do i have to loss i mean with a MAGIC spell or not i have lost the one thing aside from my kids that made me whole and the probability that i was loss my kids to him when it came to custody battle was at the high so i just let myself do what my heart told me to do. I contacted METODO ACAMU after reading a comment on a blog about how he has helped a lot of men and women fix their problem. I explained to him my situation and he promised he was going to help kill my pain by bring the man i love back to me. He asked me to either get some materials he listed for me and send them to him via ups or i bring them to him in his temple or i can also send him the cost of the materials to get them for me. I sent the cost to him because it was the cheapest option of all. It took him about 6 day to prepare the spell and after which he send me a package containing something am not allowed to tell but i can promise it is totally harmless to even a fly along side instructions on how to make the MAGIC spell active. It took another 5 days for the Magic spell to became active and after that day it was almost like magic i can explain what happened but all i can say is that my husband came back to me asking me to take him back telling me how much he loves me and wanted to be with me. My life is back to how it ought to be with my husband and my kids by my side. METODO ACAMU helped me make this happen. Here is his contact for those who believe and want to contact him metodoacamufortressx@yahoo.com

Reply to Vanessa Rodriquez
Posted by: jennifer mills | 2015-02-05

PLEASE!!! I'm Jennifer mills and want you to know anyone commenting here should beware of and avoid comments about spell caster that can use their magical power in helping you out with your problems.i don't want anyone to be fooled because i was a victim of this fraudsters who claimed to be spell caster.I was having a difficult time in my relationship as i couldn't give birth to a child.Although my husband loved me very much as it were,we kept on hoping and for 6years there weren't any sign of breakthrough.As days goes by,i will always weep because at that time i was really down.Even though my husband tried to always be by my side,only time will tell as he couldn't cope with pressure from friends and had to leave me for another lady.i was now left to face my problem alone even though my mom would always talk to me and console me on phone.Things became worse when i was sacked from the private organization i was working because been happily married was a criteria that was needed and that i was now lacking owing to my barrenness.kept on searching and hoping i will find a solution to my problem but there wasn't any coming.contacted lots of spell caster as i saw them on the internet but all were fraudsters as they demanded money from me frequently and nothing happened.i had to relocate from Texas city United state to south Africa where my mom was staying and because i became racially abused because of my color too.I spent 4 months with my mom and together we kept on looking for solution,still to no avail.There came a faithful day when i met my high school mate who knew i was happily married and living in Texas city United state with my husband and had to ask why i flew back to South Africa.I explain my problem to her and she led me to DR JAMIN ABAYOMI.Although i was doubtful but soon as i explained my problem to him,he laughed and gave me a maximum of 3 days for my husband to come back and for me to become pregnant.I did all i was asked to do which included me traveling back to Texas city United state.I traveled back to Texas city united state,on my arrival during the early hours of the morning,my phone rang and guess who?it was my husband who called asking for my forgiveness and said he was coming back home.He came few hours later and on his knees he pleaded for forgiveness.Although it was a tough decision for me to make because of all the pains i have been through.I love him and needed him back so i had no option but to forgive him.we sat together and while i was resting my head on his chest we had romantic conversation and talked about things that we have never spoken about and like husband and wife we were in the mood and had sex for a very long time that day.The next day which was on the 3rd day i felt something different in my body and quickly went for a check up and to my greatest surprise,i was pregnant.How possible could this be but it happened and am very thankful.we are now happily married again and all thanks to DR JAMIN ABAYOMI for his solution. ARE YOU BEEN FACED WITH SIMILAR PROBLEM OR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM..PLEASE KNOW THAT DR JAMIN ABAYOMI isn't on the internet so kindly contact him via EMAIL:drjaminremedy@outlook.com

Reply to jennifer mills
Posted by: jennifer mills | 2015-02-03

PLEASE!!! I'm Jennifer mills and want you to know anyone commenting here should beware of and avoid comments about spell caster that can use their magical power in helping you out with your problems.i don't want anyone to be fooled because i was a victim of this fraudsters who claimed to be spell caster.I was having a difficult time in my relationship as i couldn't give birth to a child.Although my husband loved me very much as it were,we kept on hoping and for 6years there weren't any sign of breakthrough.As days goes by,i will always weep because at that time i was really down.Even though my husband tried to always be by my side,only time will tell as he couldn't cope with pressure from friends and had to leave me for another lady.i was now left to face my problem alone even though my mom would always talk to me and console me on phone.Things became worse when i was sacked from the private organization i was working because been happily married was a criteria that was needed and that i was now lacking owing to my barrenness.kept on searching and hoping i will find a solution to my problem but there wasn't any coming.contacted lots of spell caster as i saw them on the internet but all were fraudsters as they demanded money from me frequently and nothing happened.i had to relocate from Texas city United state to south Africa where my mom was staying and because i became racially abused because of my color.I spent 4 months with my mom and together we kept on looking for solution,still to no avail.There came a faithful day when i met my high school mate who knew i was happily married and living in Texas city United state with my husband and had to ask while i flew back to South Africa.I explain my problem to her and she led me to DR JAMIN ABAYOMI.Although i was doubtful but soon as i explained my problem to him,he laughed and gave me a maximum of 3 days for my husband to come back and for me to become pregnant.I did all i was asked to do which included me traveling back to Texas city United state.I traveled back to Texas city united state and during the early hours of the morning,my phone rang and guess who?it was my husband who asked for my forgiveness and said he was coming back home.He came few hours later and like husband and wife we were in the mood and had sex for a very long time.The next day which was on the 3rd day i felt something different in my body and quickly went for a check up and to my greatest surprise,i was pregnant.How possible could this be but it happened and am very thankful.As if this wasn't enough,dunno how my husband got to know about it but know it was DR JAMIN'S ABAYOMI solution too.He called me and pleaded for forgiveness and told me to accept him back.although the decision was tough but i accepted him back and we are now happily married again. ARE YOU BEEN FACED WITH SIMILAR PROBLEM OR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM..DR JAMIN ABAYOMI isn't on the internet so kindly

Reply to jennifer mills
Posted by: walter gary | 2015-01-08

My name is walter gary and am from USA, I want to use this opportunity to thank my great Doctor who really made my life a pleasurable one today. This great man Dr peter brought my lovely wife back to me, i had two lovely kids from my wife, about four years ago i and my wife has been into one quarrel or the other until she finally left me for one young guy. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their mum again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my wife. Every day and night i think of her and always wish she would come back to me, until one day i met a good friend of mine that was also in a situation like me but her problem was her ex-boyfriend who she had an unwanted pregnancy for and he refused to take responsibility and dumped her. she told me that mine was a small case and that i should not worry about it at all, so i asked her what was the solution to my problems and she gave me this great man’s email address. I was doubting if this man was the solution, i contacted this great man and he told me what to do and i did them all, he told me to wait for just 48 hours and that my wife will come crawling on his kneels just for forgiveness so i faithfully did what this great man asked me to do and for sure after 48 hours she was back to me again contact Dr peter for help today on EZESPELLTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM OR EZEPETERSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM, TEL:+2347034249441.

Reply to walter gary

I am so glad my wife isn't insecure and is totally ok with me looking at porn. We don't have sex as often as I would like because she gets sick and has severe migraines a lot. Porn saves me from sexual frustration of having sex once a month. And to be perfectly honest if she would let me take a few topless or nude photos of her I would never look at porn again. Even when I do look at porn I am not thinking of myself as being with the porn star. I'm thinking of my wife the whole time. that may seem unbelievable but I really don't like plastic surgery and implants and "perfection" and airbrushing. I feel very bad for a friend whose wife is insanely jealous when he looks at porn but she works in a strip club giving lap dances all night.

Posted by: dr alex | 2014-12-22

I just want to share my experience with the entire world on how i got my husband back and saved my marriage… I was married for 5 years with 2 kids and i have been living happily with my family until things started getting ugly with me and my husband that leads us to fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that my husband filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose my husband but everything just didn't work out… He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster called DR ALEX from DELIVERSPELLTEMPLE@gmail.com. Who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try it because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did the spell for me and things really work out as he promise and my husband have a change of mind and come back home to stay with me and the kids. And promise never to hurt me again. we are living happily as it was with the help of DR ALEX. If you are in need of help you can contact DR ALEX via email @ DELIVERSPELLTEMPLE@gmail.com. He is here to help good luck

Reply to dr alex
Posted by: edwin | 2014-12-19

Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Edwin Wallace i live in United State,and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(drakugbespellhome@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same website {drakugbespellhome@gmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr clement for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.(drakugbespellhome@gmail.com }, Thanks..

Reply to edwin
Posted by: edwin | 2014-12-19

Reply to edwin
Posted by: edwin | 2014-12-19

Reply to edwin
Posted by: jane | 2014-11-04

My name is Bela Smith, from United States. I wish to share my testimony with the general public about A great spell caster called (Dr John) have done for me, this temple have just brought back my lost ex lover to me with their great spell work, I was dating this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a male child for 5 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back and also get pregnant, until a friend of mine told me about this temple and gave me their contact email, then you won't believe this when I contacted them on my problems they prepared the items and cast the spell for me and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I missed my monthly flow and go for a test and the result stated that i was pregnant, am happy today am a mother of a set of twins a boy and a girl, i thank the temple once again for what they have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems you can contact this great Dr for help listed below: Contact them... prophetbaz34@yahoo.com (1) If you want your ex back (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) You want to be rich. (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Herbal care (10) If you can't be able to satisfy your wife sex desire due or low err action. (11) if your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose or over flows. (12) if your work refuse to pay you, people owing you?. (13) solve a land issue and get it back. (14) Did your family Denny you of your right? (15) Let people obey my words and do my wish (16) Do you have a low sperm count? (17) Case solve (18)Do you need help to win a lottery? E.T.C Contact them on their email on prophetbaz34@yahoo.com And get all your problems solved Thank you.

Reply to jane
Posted by: bane | 2014-11-03

Hello everyone, I am proud to testify this testimony. i saw a post on how a lady got her husband back and i decided to try the spell caster that helped her because my relationship was crashing. although i never believed in spell work i reluctantly tried him because i was desperate but to my greatest surprise the spell caster Dr Camara helped me get my husband back after 5 month of divorce and my relationship is now perfect just as he promised my husband now treats me like a queen even when he had told me before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i cannot say much but if you are passing through difficulties in your relationship contact him on his email: camaralovespell@live.com he is the only answer to relationship problems once again his email is CAMARALOVESPELL@LIVE.COM

Reply to bane
Posted by: olivia jane mike | 2014-10-26

This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is Olivia Jane Mike, and I base in London.My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Justus who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa Justus brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Justus e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa Justus is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Justus today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: drabeljustus@gmail.com Thank you great Justus. Contact him for the following: (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)[You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care 10)Help bringing people out of prison (11)Marriage Spells (12)Miracle Spells (13)Beauty Spells (14)PROPHECY CHARM (15)Attraction Spells (16)Evil Eye Spells (17)Kissing Spell (18)Remove Sickness Spells (19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS (20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS (21) Charm to get who to love you. (22)Business spell. Contact him today on: drabeljustus@gmail.com, +2347033354868. You can also CONTACT HIM ON whatsApp on the number.

Reply to olivia jane mike

Reply to olivia jane mike

I move in with my fiancé 3 years ago. When I first moved in we had sex 4 times a week, it's been more than a year now that it's gone down to 2, or even once a week. I noticed that he watches porn and masturbates al least once or twice a week too. He always divides it as if it's one for us, one for me. It happens the day before or after we had sex usually. Sometimes on the same day too. I used to try and initiate sex but 9 times out of 10 I got rejected. So I stopped trying, because everytime i hint something he is either tired or not in the mood. He has to plan sex, it's not spontaneous. We don't even have kids yet and I see this as an issue. He denies it lately, deletes his history and hides the evidence etc. I feel unattractive and incapable of turning him on like porn does, even though he says he loves me and finds me attractive...I don't know where to find help anymore..I can't go to consultation because he gets angry everytime I try to discuss this.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)

Basically I used to buy lots of sexy underwear and now they are all in the draws..he had an affair while I was abroad for studies in the past ,that now I sometimes remember, but looking at sexy women on fb and porn made my confidence drop below zero..as soon as I go out, when I work or even fall asleep he will get the opportunity to go and pleasurehimself..once I ve woken up with him on the bed next to me masturbating!!!

You poor girl! I would see his behavior as a huge red flag. He's saying one thing, back telling you another with his behavior. I would definitely address that and get your relationship on solid ground before bringing a baby into the mix. Sounds hard. I hope he can make some changes for you. Men don't realize how much their porn-sex involvement hurts their real sex partner. It damages relationships and can destroy families. It's already destroyed your self-esteem. If he loves you, he should see that and want to change for you. Remember, it's his problem. You've done nothing wrong.

Posted by: camille | 2014-09-01

My name is Camille bruno Valdez my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com , for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in February 2014 or March 2014,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr Dahiru, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: arewaspecialistttemple@gmail.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back. he has powers to do it, he has done mine,

Reply to camille

My name is Camille bruno Valdez my partner and I have been trying for a baby for over two years now, We were going to a fertility clinic for about 5 months before somebody told us to contact this spell caster who is so powerful, We contacted him at this email; ojemiritemple@gmail.com, for him to help us, then we told him our problem, he told us that we will either conceive in February 2014 or March 2014,but after two years of trying we were at a point where we were willing to try anything. And I'm glad we came to Dr okoye, Because his pregnancy spell cast put us at ease, and I honestly believe him, and his gods really helped us as well, I am thankful for all he has done. contact him via email: Ojemiritemple@gmail.com.com if you are trying to get a baby or want your lover back, and ifyou wish to see your future. he has powers to do it, he has done mine

Not all men watch porn. My man use to watch it but i told him that it wasn't okay with me at all. We talked about it for a while and eveything and he understood. He was fine with not watching it ever again because he doesn't need that garbage. Its all fake. So I'm glad to say thats not a problem in our relationship.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

My husband had been watching porn I found out and we talked about it I told him how much it hurt me and made me feel worthless and he promised he wouldn't now I find out he still is or has started again I just don't know how to approach him with it I am so hurt

Most men watch it which I understand but why lie about it. I feel lime if he is lieing to me about thay what 8 is he lieing about?8

Posted by: Kate | 2014-08-01

Helloooooo, my name is Kate. I am so joyous to share this wonderful testimony about what Dr. Osoijiakhena, a great spell caster, did for me and my family. I wedded a year and 6 months ago, we were very happy during this whole period, i really love my husband so so much. I started noticing changes when he started coming home late at night, he stop paying attention to me, i later found out that he was having an affair with another lady, i dont know what she did to get to him but she really got a hold on him. He started spending weekends with her, and threaten for divorce. I was so heart broken and devastated, i spent many night thinking on how to get my husband back. A friend took it upon herself to to introduce me to one Dr. Osoijiakhena, a great spell caster, who once helped her with a spell that reunited her family and helped her husband secure a very prolific job. Though i had my doubts and never believed, but i decided to give it a try because i was helpless. I contacted Dr. Osoijiakhena, the Spell caster, to help me reunite my family by bringing back my husband from that other woman and break whatever hold she had on him. He only just told me that it's a minor issue, once i provide and do everything he will ask me to do, then i will have my family back again. I did everything he required. And he did it!!!!! My husband returned back to me and pleaded for forgiveness, and i also secured a well paid job in a big company, just as the great spell caster, Dr. Osoijiakhena said. I am so so happy to share my testimony on this wall. I am using this medium to tell every one that has same or similar problem to try the great Dr. Osoijiakhena through his mail: drosoijiakhenaspell@gmail.com......he is so real!!!!! He can also help you with: (1) IF YOU WANT YOUR EX GIRL/BOYFRIEND TO RETURN BACK TO YOU (2) IF YOU WANT YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE BACK (3) IF YOU WANT TO BE PROMOTED IN YOUR OFFICE (4) IF YOU WANT YOUR MAN OR WOMAN TO LOVE YOU (5) IF YOU WANT A CHILD (BARREN) (6) IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH/WEALTHY (7) IF YOU WANT YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE TO BE YOURS FOREVER (8) IF YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED AND WANT YOUR MONEY BACK (9) IF YOU ARE HAVING DELAY IN GETTING MARRIED (10) IF YOU HAVE A COURT CASE AND WANT TO WIN (11) IF YOU'RE A DRUG ADDICT AND YOU WANT TO REALLY STOP (12) IF YOU CANNOT IMPREGNATE A WOMAN (STERILE) (13) ALL TYPES OF DISEASES I advise you to contact the great Dr. Osoijiakhena, the spiritualist for solutions via his email: drosoijiakhenaspell@gmail.com

Reply to Kate

Im all for the porn watch it with buy it get wild with him. Yet about 5 months ago i found his secret web account to porn sites. Why hide it from me if i have never said no to it?

Posted by: Wifewhowatches | 2014-07-04

So what about when the husband watches porn secretly has an account secretly but knows that his wife is completely open to watching with. Infact she enjoys to watch with him buys movies with him gets sexy outfits is wild with him. Great sex life but yet he still hides his online porn sites from her? Thats is my current situation. I know hes had the account for about 5 months. I have not asked him why he hides it from me since I very open to porn and get turned on with him leading to great sex. Im just bothered that he hides it from mote than Ggggg wondering why hide it if im not against it?

Reply to Wifewhowatches

the history! At first i was really upset because he gets really defensive & says some nasty things. I'm not the most confident person when it comes to my body so in some ways i can understand why he does. I feel a bit of a hypocrite as i like to masturbate myself but don't use porn. I think i have come to accept we both like to do it but he needs visual stimulation. Maybe in the future when i am a bit more confident with my body things will change for us both!

Cause it feels good. My wife never caught me yet. I use this software called Porn Terminator to scan, detect and delete all porn images and videos after I am done. Also I would not want my children to see any porn. Porn Terminator can be found at: http://www.pornterminator.com/

Posted by: I caught someone playing with him self.. | 2014-06-13

I ve seen a lot of articles / messages about women complaining about porn. And the story is always the same: "I caught my boyfriend watching porn". How come.. u NEED to Control if he must or not ? Everyone have there private time. If u can't accept it then maybe he isn't the right one. And Yes, if he don't feel sex is great. He will deffently watch it. Most of the time men don't to talk about it because it isnt cool by women.. Stop having paranoid and get an understanding.

Reply to I caught someone playing with him self..

Posted by: ramya | 2014-04-03

Hil im datin him for a year....in the beggining he deleted all the porns frm his system sayin he wouldn watch tem again....whn v started makinout at the early stages he wouldn get a erection at alll...but aftr a month he got to normal. And durin this one month i observed tat he enjoys masturbating more than sex. And for the past 5mnths he has started watchn lots of adult clips again......when I ask him abt sum heroine he says he doesn lik anyone. Behaves lik a saint. But he watches their cleave edge belly on net.and when he had sex with me he told me he was a virgin..it doesn luk lik..frankly I don care if hes not a virgin...but truth matters in a relation ship. And whn ever i get t stay overnite with him I chk his phn.he says hes slpn but watches porn til 3am.wat must I do..pls advice...and he doesn lik me watchin porn....

Reply to ramya

It all boils down to this. Some men feel so inadequate that they have to use porn alone ...the 'lady' on the screen cannot see the pathetic being who is watching and doesnt expect him to satify her. These cretins wou watch porn can only think of themselves...sad but true.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

I agree. no performance required with an image on a screen. probably wouldnt know what to do with a real woman.

Posted by: DJay | 2014-01-21

Shelly Lubben is a liar. Her Pink Cross foundation has long been the center of scandal, fraud, and controversy. She only made one porn movie. ONLY ONE. Her porn name was "Roxxy" or "Roxy". She made the one movie with a C-List, low budget (sleazy) studio, to support her then drug habit. Then she felt ashamed and felt it wasn't for her and she left. Years later, she married some Born Again Christian Evangelical yahoo, and declared herself a minister. She started this Pink Cross thing to "save women from porn", yet she has only reached out to a small handful of adult stars, and has left almost all of them stranded once she got them in front of a camera for her cause. A lot of these girls are starving because of her. She is a liar, a hypocrite, and a thief. She promised these girls assistance and money to help them leave the business. The only one making money is Shelly Lubben. These girls in the industry now have lawyers and agents representing them. They even have their own actor's guild union for adult entertainers. And most of them are NOT on drugs. I know this because I know a young woman in the business. Google Pink Cross Fraud. See what comes up. Shelly Lubben... LIAR

Reply to DJay

My husband does it to...denies it and gets defensive when caught....wth

Posted by: Babe | 2013-08-02

Believe me, plenty women watch it too .... just won't admit to it! Love it myself :)

Reply to Babe | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: TANK | 2013-09-04

Nice to see some are not shy to addmit it

Lots of women are reading "mommy porn" without criticism. It's no different to watching porn. Men are just more visual.

Posted by: perfect. | 2013-07-28

I think you can get good information about this topic at www.itsmyviews.com i found best solution at this site.

Reply to perfect.
Posted by: David | 2013-07-27

I can tell you EXACTLY why your husband is watching too much porn, it's this: "I am very self conscious about myself, low self esteem so I dont undress in front of him or let him see me" He wants to see a naked woman! And now he's not even allowed to see his own wife naked! You are basically in effect telling him that for the rest of his life he will never see another woman naked. So his only option is porn or cheating. He still loves you so he chooses the porn option. Trust me, men do not care if your body doesn't "measure up" - they are just more than happy to see you naked and be naked with you! That's how men think. Open up a little to him, let him see you, even if it is difficult for you, trust me, he will enjoy and appreciate it, no matter how you look. He married you after all! So it's not as if there is no basis of attraction in the first place.

Reply to David | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: David | 2013-07-27

TL;DR: Let Him See You. That is all.

Posted by: Me | 2013-07-26

Has it occurred to you that maybe he feels he is not satisfying you and is watching secretly because he is embarrassed to talk about it. His reluctance to talk about it could be due to embarrassment because you are too conservative to even undress in front of him. I really think you should have some therapy to build up your self confidence although he DID marry YOU and not some porn star and there was a good reason for that. He actually doesn't want some perfect woman who behaves brazenly and dresses provocatively and is a perfect 10. Men can be just as sensitive about these things as women and really don't like to talk especially if they believe they are failing in some way. Sometimes they may need to watch something like that because they need to be stimulated because your perfection intimidates them. Men need to be told often what great lovers they are and what turns you on etc. I have to say as a woman that I personally found porn a huge turn off when my late husband suggested we try to add some spice by watching blue movies together. I find watching a man who can really dance can be highly erotic and maybe you need to find out what turns you on and tell him. Offer him alternatives to porn in that way as all marriages go through highs and lows from time to time. Good luck and believe me if you didn't satisfy him he wouldn't be sitting in front of a screen watching he would be out working late or whatever and finding someone who did excite him just momentarily.

Reply to Me
Posted by: potevan | 2013-07-26

Men watch porn...secretly most of the time. Get over it. It has nothing to do with you.

Reply to potevan

A little secret to the women out there: Of cause looks are important, but show me one unbelievably beautiful woman and I'll show you a guy who got bored "banging" her. The point is, looks only go so far. But there is a big difference between being attractive and being sexy. Look at Angelina Jolie, she is not that attractive, but damn, sexiness oozes out of her. Making her a fantasy to be with for many (even some women). I believe it is that sexiness that attracts men to watch porn. In real life woman are all insecure about themselves and reserved. But in porn-world, the woman seem to have a lot of self confidence, feel comfortable in their own skin and seem adventures. So dont worry about the cellulite and stuff, because your man don't, but stay shamelessly sexy.

Reply to Anonymous | 3 comments (hide)

Well I think the point is to be slightly more adventurous and confident. Not necessarily go full out pron star behavior, but show your man you're hot for him. Make him look forward to sex.

I am glad I read this. My husband doesn't watch porn (that I know of lol) but I am not confident. I am an attractive woman and get compliments but I have low self esteem. Confidence is sexy. I have to work on this.

Posted by: R2D2 | 2013-07-26

"But in porn-world, the woman seem to have a lot of self confidence, feel comfortable in their own skin and seem adventures." It is because 75% of them or using drugs/alcohol to get through the scene. Go and Google "Pink Cross/Shelly Luben" or YouTube and find out from a former pornstar what is really happening in the adult film industry. It will shock you. The violence and abuse is horrific. Even if that doesn't, you have to be pretty darn stupid to think that the women are really having orgasms or enjoy the men ejaculating on their faces or enjoy have multiple penetrations from strangers. Porn is a lie which I don't buy.

Posted by: My 5 Cents | 2013-07-26

This is definitely all about your insecurities and low self esteem - nothing to do with porn at all. Men masturbate, men watch porn, and men love sex... I would prefer to suggest for a start that you do go for self esteem classes before he does go looking elsewhere!

Reply to My 5 Cents
Posted by: Another anon | 2013-07-26

Watch it together! It's good for your sex life.

Reply to Another anon | 1 comment (hide)

Amen!

my wife lets me watch and get my kicks out of it then i dont trouble her for blowjob.

Posted by: Stef | 2013-07-26

If you caught him watching porn secretly it means that he wanted you to catch him. He is trying to tell you something. Trust me, if a man watches porn in secret he will hide it and you will not find it. Unless he wants you to.. Talk to him.

Reply to Stef
Posted by: Justme | 2013-07-26

Hi My husband and i watch porn togeather somtimes and the both of us are comfortable with it. Its just getting naughty with somone that you are most comfortable with and who better to do it with than your husband. Also remember all those woman on those websites and movies do you really think they bodies look like the way it does on TV. Im sure they are touched up with foundation and other stuff to hide away the marks and stuff. I think you should talk to him about it and if you are comfortable with it now and then you can watch togeather. Remember there is boundaries and like somone else said as long as he is not experimenting out of your marriage. You are beautiful just remember that and never compare your self to anyone else and you need to start loving yourself more and your body. goodluck...

Reply to Justme | 2 comments (hide)

Google pornstars without makeup, in the world of photoshop it will introduce some reality, trust me ladies you will feel better

Posted by: anon | 2013-07-26

yes, but make up cant slim down a fat ass or make breasts perkier.

Posted by: Joziline | 2013-07-26

I sometimes watch porn with my wife and she is cool with it. In fact,she watches it more than me lately on the phone. Like last nite,she asked me to send her a porn on her phone so she can watch and thereafter we make love normally and it hepled in that she was ready and it took her only five minutes to reach climax.

Reply to Joziline

all men watch porn...get over it! They are sex driven! if you ask a man how many times a day he thinks about sex it would be a million times! Its got nothing to do with you. Get some self confidence!

Reply to Anonymous | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: NANA | 2013-07-26

YES YOU RIGHT...I AGREE

I mostly agree; most men watch porn at some point or another; and by most I mean 99.5%. I realised this by almost all of my christian friends confessing to me about how they struggle with this. These are guys who in my wildest dreams wouldn't think they watch porn. At a stage I was IT support for a small company and could see what sites was visited; all the men visited porn sites. What bothers me though is that virtually everyone does it, but so many men beat themselves up for not being able to not watch porn occasionally. I dont think it is this evil thing that many people believe it is

Posted by: Badger | 2013-07-26

Not "ALL" men watch porn. Get over yourself and replace your batteries.

defensive...or got something to hide about being a pervert??

Posted by: J Black | 2013-07-25

Hey Anony! Why are you still living in that shell of yours? My wife was exactly like you and I told her straight “just live your life. It’s only the two off us in the bedroom" Whether there is a little bit of cellulite there, stretch marks here, I don’t care, I love her. She cannot compete with what’s on TV or the internet, nor can I and I am certain the same goes for you and your husband. I say be comfortable with one another and it starts with you. How, you may ask? Confidence in yourself, speak out and put your foot down. Look it is either I respect my wife’s concerns or not. The fact of the matter is that if you do not free yourself and ask him directly “honey what is it that you like about this, how can I satisfy you or how can we spice up our love life” who will then, a psychic? Don’t hurt yourself, let go of the pain, as far as I am concerned, men do like watching porn, but with regards to watching it secretly, others possibly for self indulgence, others lack of intimacy at home, others too embarrassed to watch in front of the partner. Whether he does not want to talk about it, let him know that he is hurting you and both of you need to put things in a clear perspective so that the right hand can understand the left hand. A good man wouldn’t want to continuously hurt his woman.

Reply to J Black | 1 comment (hide)

I wish all men could think like you!

tell him you heard something on radio about porn and your stance is that if its just for some stimulation/relief of sexual energy its ok but if it is about experimenting outside marriage then it would be a concern to you. most men are just naughty. thats the naughtiest thing a committed man can do is to watch something your wife dont want you to watch.

Posted by: Cyclist | 2013-07-25

Watching porn is usually because it turns the man/woman on.It does not mean to say he finds you unnattractive. Why not suggest to him that you rather watch together and hence both get turned on.

Reply to Cyclist

Want to comment?