Question
Posted by: | 2017/08/15

White spots on skin.

I have white tiny sports on my skin, got them over my wrist and some over my feet as well. they are not itchy or sore. just really white... do i need to be worried>

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/08/18

Thank you so much for your question. From the information you have given me it’s a little hard to advise you as in a case like this it would really be ideal for me to see you or at least see pictures. I would need to know  a few more details, such as: 

1) How long have you had them? 

2) How large are the spots? 

3) Have the remained the same for a long time or have they become worse over time? 

4) Is there anyone in your family who has the same problem? 5) What products (soaps, creams, perfumes etc) are you using on your skin, particularly in the area where these spots occur?

Truth be told this could be due to sun damage or it could be skin disease, but with limited information, I cannot be sure.

Are you not perhaps able to come and see me or one of our Skin Renewal Doctors so that we can examine the area and help you better? You can find the nearest Branch to you on: www.skinrenewal.co.za