Posted by: Anon | 2013-10-03

What's happening?

My husband is 32 years old and seems to have no interest in sex. If I'm lucky I can expect once a month or once every two months, This bothers me. I am 30 and would LOVE a healthy sex life. What can I do to get sex more frequently? Why isn't it bothering him? I'm not overweight or anything, I have a lovely figure. Isn't it supposed to get sore for men if they go without sex for too long? Should I worry that he's having an affair?

Posted by: Jo | 2013-10-04

He is getting sex from somebody else than you.

Reply to Jo
Posted by: DAN | 2013-10-03

Maybe he should go to a docter his testorone level are low then his sex drive is low 2 or is your husband fat because he might find you sexy but if he is over wight he find himself not and is afraid that you might see him that way two.

Reply to DAN
Posted by: laila | 2013-10-03

has it only recently been this way? or is it comming on for some time now?

Reply to laila
Posted by: laila | 2013-10-03

you know sometimes it could be stress related aswell perhaps he has work ,family or some related problems thts his not dealing to well with..perhaps you should speak to him about it and find out if something is worrying him cause i know generally i dont think one could think properly when you stressing or even think of sex etc

Reply to laila
Posted by: Ben | 2013-10-03

It is sore when a man goes a long time without sex. Is either your man's libido is very low or your man has an affair.

Reply to Ben