Question
Posted by: Sifiso Makhubu 072 015 7676 | 2013/03/02

What's In Our Food? Show on 3 Talk this coming Medical Monday.

Hi there, I'm a producer on a show called 3 Talk with Noeleen on SABC and I need the establish whether the Diet Doc, Dr Ingrid van Heerden or equivalent would be interested in joining our panel of experts on the show this coming Monday to talk about the content of our food and to discuss among other things, Organic Food v/s Non- Organic, Preservatives/ Additives in Food, what effects things like pesticides have on our bodies and health etc. I can give give further details about the show, upon response. Preferably I need Dr. Ingrids or equivalent food experts contact details. This is a current issue up for debate and Health 24 is the best place to go to for research purposes. IKindly contact me on 072 015 7676, or e-mail sifisom@urbanbrew.co.za or sfs.com187@gmail.com. Regards, Sifiso Makhubu; Producer: 3 Talk with Noeleen