Question
Posted by: | 2016/02/13

What is causing me adbominal pain after eating and drinking hot cocoa and coffee?

I have had this pain for over a year and it is getting worse by the day. It is located in middle of stomach by my naval. I had gallbladder removed.I have endoscopy which showed microscopic ulcer and some gastritis. My esophagus was dilated because of pills coming back or not going down. regurating food. Dr. seems to think nothing of it. I have all different type of procedures and everything look good. a sitz marker test showed 8 markers left after 5 days. I am not making this up. the pain is so bad times I lay in fetal position with heating pad on my stomach. I take 15 different prescriptions for other health problems. I do take oxycontin 30 mg 2x day, and oxycodone 10mg x 4 a day for breakthrough pain. I have been on oxycontin for over 10 years. I have a small bowel follow through next week. my diabetes at times are high and after taking 5 units of lantus I end up crashing. I do have diverticuolis but my pain is in middle of stomach. I had 3 surgeries 30 years ago, from cyst in ovary, laproscopy, and total hysterectomy due to endometriosis.