Question
Posted by: Rachael Kara | 2017/08/17

What are the major side effects of oriflame beauty products?

I just want to know if there is any side effect recorded on the use of milk and honey gold sugar scrub and cream

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/08/21

Hi Rachael. Thank-you for your question. Unfortunately I cannot really comment on this brand, as I have never used it or tried it for myself. I’m not familiar with the formulations and what they contain. Perhaps the best idea is to contact the manufacturers or a clinic that works with these products? I hope you can find the answers you are looking for.