Question
Posted by: | 2017/11/09

What Can I Do To Get healthy Skin.

To get healthy skin first you should take a healthy diet. Avoid too much oily and fast food. You should use health care products like skin toner etc.

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/11/20

I often tell patients that the skin is like your body’s “dashboard”… if something is wrong or not functioning properly in the body, it is bound to show up on the skin. So yes, keeping your body healthy, certainly does play a role in keeping your skin healthy, although it’s not just diet and proper skin care that could contribute to skin problems. Hormonal issues, leaky gut, illness and other things that effect your health can also definitely affect the skin. So if you are doing all the basics right (ie diet, water intake, using good skin products, using SPF every day, staying out of the sun at peak times), and there is still an issue on the skin, then it is worthwhile investigating further.