Question
Posted by: | 2017/09/19

Wet dream smell.

I have two questions. Is it normal to have a wet dream for every other day? I had wet dream on Sunday, Sept 17 and another one just today Tuesday, Sept 19. The second question is is it normal for my semen to smell like chlorine or bleach? I havent masturbated since June.

- 2017/09/19

It is normal to have more wet dreams when you do not have another sexual outlet. You might notice a decrease in your wet dreams when you have a regular sexual outlet, like masturbation or being in a sexual relationship with someone. 

Regarding your second question. Yes, semen is supposed to smell like chlorine or bleach. If that is the usual smell of your ejaculate, then it is perfectly normal and there is nothing wrong with you. 

1
Posted by: RC | 2017/09/24

What if condom break during sex?

Reply to RC