Question
Posted by: Mandi | 2013/08/20

Vibrator penetration

Is there any long term side effects if I regularly insert a vibrator in my vagina?

3
Posted by: anon | 2013/08/26

It will not make your vagina big, actually the vagina is a muscle, and the more you orgasm, the more it works, use it more, and the muscle becomes stronger. The only upside, is that a man will never pleasure you like a good vibrator with added clitoral stimulator, my husband is very happy knowing that my orgasms are more intense with a vibrator, but he likes to watch, so we both get off on it, the danger is when the vibrator takes the place of a partner, so try use together as much as possible, and make sure that you do not neglect your partner, fact is vibrators are bigger, harder and do all the right things, if you have the right one, but they can never replace intimacy. so go girl. Also use the right lube, you can get very good lubes at the sex store, make sure they are tested, and you can verify all this with your gynaecologist.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Cyclist | 2013/08/20

I doubt it provided you are well lubricated and don't do anything too nasty with it. It could however take away some sensations when you actually do the real thing ie your body gets so used to being pleasured that way,it becomes difficult to orgasm in the normal ways.

Reply to Cyclist
Posted by: Daddy | 2013/08/20

I don't think so, but de[ends on the size it may make your vagina big.

Reply to Daddy