Question
Posted by: Unnamed. | 2016/01/12

Vaginal detox

Hello, I have used a few drops of Haarlemensis on my pad for a day as a colleague advised me it would flush out all the toxins or rather cleanse out my privates. I put the pad in the microwave to warm it then put four to 6 drops on the the pad. I stayed wih it on for the enitre day as i was not on my periods, infact i had just gone off them, and i dont get hectic discharge. The results howver im not sure of, im a little worried. I am releasing a liquid that usually fills my entire panty liner in about 3 to 4 hours of puting on a clean liner. the liquid has no substance to it, it just white with a brown tint or sometimes a peachish tint. It has a stench to it however nothing hectic, i cant really describe the smell or compare it to anything but if i had to throw my panty liner at you, you wouldnt die (lol). Its been 4 days now and im not feeling well, my stomach is feeling funny and i have vomitting urges although i dont vommit. Im having cramps very similar to my excrutiating menstrual cramps but im not on my periods. I asked my colleague if whats happening is normal and she says she relesed for 2 days and also keeping in mind that she was pregnant. If you would please advice, i did this becuase i figured it would be good to cleanse the vagina, how could it not? It would probably minimalise my discharge, get rid of any odours that randomly manifest. Kindly advice on what i shoul do? Thank you, Regards, Unnamed.

- 2016/01/18

The vagina does not need to be cleansed, so what you did is not necessary. I can't imagine that there would be much absorption from your pad, so you should not be getting vomiting and cramps from this. There are many tummy bugs going round at the moment and this is a  more likely explanation. The discharge may be an allergic reaction and there is probably no need to do anything about it unless it persists.