Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2017/10/16

Unwelcome heartburn, nausea and headaches

I have a hiistory with bed colon forany years so self medicate soes the thing. Anout 2 years ago I wasnt able to eat or digest my befor before it was pushed up forcing me vomit.they gave me librax. Was on it for a year about. Doing fine but recently I thought I was pregnant with unussaul symstoms. Nausea, heartburn, headache, dizzy..... but nonthing. The symtops are getting worse with vomiting after all meals and last night headache endded up in a migrane. I am not sure what to d

- 2017/10/17

Hi Bianca

I think you need to go to your GP for a thorough examination and to check if  you do not have anything more serious, such as inflammation of the stomach lining or even a stomach ulcer. There is stronger medication that you can use for this which will help faster, but you need to go to the doctor as soon as possible. Good luck. 

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/17

My post was terrible. Herewith revised correct one. I have a history with bad colon for many years so self medicate usually does the thing. Bowl movements not regular as it should be but okay. About 2 years ago I wasnt able to eat or digest my meals as it was pushed up forcing me vomit. They gave me librax. Was on it for a year about. Doing fine. Recently I thought I was pregnant with unusual symptoms. Nausea, heartburn, headache, dizzy..... but came back negative.The symtops are getting worse with vomiting after all meals and constant headache and turned twice into a migrane. The heartburn is terrible as if my whole stomach is on fire. I feel bloated. I have no weight loss though. I am not sure what to do?