Question
Posted by: Anonymously | 2017/09/21

Stop smoking weed.

I really want to quit the habit. I started using it when I went broke and couldn't handle it. My life has since changed I recently got married. My money situation is improving a bit but I still find an excuse to take two or three puffs daily still. My wife recently found out and totally dislikes the idea of me addicted to a social drug basically. Like now as I type this I'm high as a motherfather. I am lazy to exercise which is now starting to affect my performance in bed.

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice
- 2017/11/12

It have already taken the first step, which is deciding you really want to quit. Next, set up your environment for success - get rid of drug paraphernalia, and avoid people who encourage you to smoke and/or don't support you. Also avoid environments and situations that are more likely to make you smoke. It's harder to quit a bad habit in a vacuum, so consider some positive activity you could do instead of smoking marijuana. Exercise, a good diet and looking after yourself generally is of course important while kicking the habit, and will help reduce withdrawal symptoms if these do occur.