Question
Posted by: | 2017/10/16

Spiked drink

I went out drinking with friends on sat Eve. Had a bit too drink, not allot more then I usually do. I remember going to the car in the parking lot as I wasn't feeling well. Next thing I knew I was back with my friends at the bar, we all decided to leave as another friend of mine (who doesn't drink) started shaking and sweating. When we got to the parking lot our car was gone and we found it a few blocks down but nobody remembered moving the car?. Managed to get home and passed out on my bed. Woke up a couple of hours later terribly ill.....nausea, vomiting, headache, cold sweat, heart palpitations, shaking, blurry vision and confusion. It's been 40 hours and I'm still ill. Spoke to two of my other friend and they are experiencing the same as me. My one friend woke up with a blue eye and has no idea how it happened. We have blanks throughout the evening. Can't remember things that happened. I can feel something in my system and it doesn't feel like alcohol or a bug. Is it possible that our drinks were spiked. I'm 46 years old and I've had hangovers before but never ever have I felt like this?

- 2017/10/17

Sounds very alarming ! Of course it's possible the drinks could have been spiked ( but why would anyone take the necessary trouble to do so ? ) It would have been useful had any or all of you gone to hospital and had blood and urine samples taken and tested for the presence of drugs.
But how would your friend who had nothing to drink,  have been affected  ? ( or did they have soft drinks which could still have been spiked ? )

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/17

a long time ago somebody spiked my soft drink in a bar. So yes this can happen. What you describe sounds exactly what happened to my stepdaughter and friends a couple of weeks ago. The same symptoms. They were very ill for couple of days. They don't know the reason why somebody did this. It just happened.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/17

Urm, and the psychological advice you needed was???????????

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2017/10/19

LOL.....love it!