Question
Posted by: | 2017/09/20

Sexual issues.

Hello mam, First of all congratulation to you for doing best job helping millions of people for such issues which they can't able to talk publicly. I am 24 year old boy. I dont have girlfriend and i also not married. I am single from long time. So from last 3 years i had started visiting sex workers. I hate this thing but i after certain limit i cant control myself. I visit sex worker with gap of 3 months. After doing such sex , i feel anxious and guilty. I know that prostitution is worst thing and it is hell for women so i feel guilty and blame myself after such sexual encounter. Same time i also suffer from virophobia. I feel anxious and after that i visit std clinic for check up. Till now i am normal. But it also affect my mental health. I am boy with below average physical persnality and also have some draw backs and limitations in my mental personality so due to criteria of muscularity and male dominated critera of ideal men, i am not able to get girlfriend. Girls reject me. Because i am not fit in criteria of ideal men tall dark and handsome. So defects in my own mentality and society' s mentality. So as a say before i visit prostitutes frequently and do safe sex. I cant be in a relationship and not in position to marry. If i am in a relationship so is it good to make frindship with girl just for sexual intention i feel bad so i cant able to be in a relationship And after certain limit i cant satisfy myself by doing masterbration. I dont want to justify my behavior but what else option i have ? I want advice from you regarding protectiIng myself from various stds such like herps, warts and hiv. I don't like such cold sex i feel i am having sex with a dead body. I get pleasure little more than masterbration. Unfortunately i don't have any option so i choose this danger option. Consider me as a sex worker because like a prostitute am also doing unwanted sex for my own sexual desire not for moeny and please give some practical suggestion.

- 2017/10/02

Thank you for your kind words.

You are perfect just the way you are. You just need to find your "tribe" out there as there are men and women that are in the exact shoes that you find yourself in. 

Perhaps you can go on a dating site that caters for special needs people (for men and women with physical and/or mental difficulties). 

Your kind heart and beautiful spirit will definitely capture the attention of some girl with a loving heart that is similarly looking for love. 

Now go and find an internet dating site that suits your particular wants and needs. And most of all do not ever forget: You matter and you deserve love!

1
Posted by: Blue | 2017/09/20

Hi there, Whiles reading your plea for help. I cannot help but feel for you. First I want you to stop talking down to yourself like that. Nobody is useless or unwanted. Some people find love early some it takes just a bit longer. There is someone out there for you believe me. Everyone wants to be loved and appreciated by a loved one. You are no different. Have you ever thought that just maybe that you are your own stumble block. You mention women do not want you. I think you project it outward. Before any decent women can even contemplate giving you a chance you capsize it. I also have to add here that women selling their bodies for money is far from bad people. They are human and just found themselves in a very bad place. They are good people who also crave love and affection from that someone. That said. I think it is time you stop feeding that garden you have been pruning for the last couple of years of I'm "not normal" I'm "not good enough" blahblahblah and start telling yourself I am good enough, I have a lot to offer to that some one special. Get up, get dressed and go mingle. look past your own short comings and be yourself. Get confident and start reaching out to people. Before you know it you'll be dating and then some. Also stop going to sex workers rather get yourself a good quality sex doll until you meet a suitable women.

Reply to Blue