Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2014/01/07

Sexless relationship

Got divorced in March 2013.We got back together in May. Sex was great. Had sex almost everyday. No sex since then. My hubby as I still call him, keeps making excuses, I'm tired, its late now, feel sick, whatever he can think of. Then one day he says I have a problem, ED & he says he knows his smoking, his diet is all a problem, but he is not making any effort to change it. Here I am frustrated, fantasizing about other men. What do I do? Does smoking, poor diet all play a role in ED?

2
Posted by: David | 2014/01/20

Hello Frustrated Ditch the loser. You sound like a passionate woman who needs to be satisfied. Mail me and I'll show you the time of your life.

Reply to David
Posted by: ED | 2014/01/09

Hello Frustrated, why did you get divorced in the first place? You have already answered your own question. He is not actively doing anything about the problem so he has no intention of accommodating you at all. The choice is obvious. You are already divorced so leave and find a man that wants to meet your sexual needs. Best of luck.

Reply to ED