Question
Posted by: Sad face | 2017/12/11

Scar on lower lip

I have a dark scar in my lower lip that I really don't like .is there anything procedure or product that can help remove it or lighten it Thanks

Expert ImageBeyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor
- 2017/12/12

Thank you for your question. In order to assist you I’m going to need a little more information. There are some details that are quite important when treating scarring: 1) Is the scar flat, or raised or indented? 2) Is your natural skin colour dark (ie what skin type are you)? 3) How large is the scar? 4) How old is the scar? 5) Can you remember what caused the scar? If there is any chance that you’re able to send me a picture or better yet, come and see me or one of our Skin Renewal Doctors at the branch nearest to you. You can find your nearest branch here: www.skinrenewal.co.za