Question
Posted by: Anita | 2017/10/11

Painful upper leg.

Right upper leg from hip very painful when climbing stairs and sleeping. X-rays show Hipp joint intact. Lower back osteoarthritis in 4 vetibrae Any anti inflamatory meds give me high blood pressure. I am 69 female. Who must I consult. Rumatoloog or fisiotherapist Anita

- 2017/10/17

Hi Anita

I think it would be a good idea to go to either a rheumatologist or an orthopaedic specialist. There are other types of (new) anti-inflammatory meds that might be safer for you to use, but I would suggest seeing one of the above mentioned specialists first. If necessary, they will be able to refer you to a physiotherapist. Good luck.