Question
Posted by: Chantel | 2017/10/14

Depo.

Results on "I took depo last year September did not have my periods back yet... But I am experiencing all signs like bladder pain and back pain every month as if I'm going to get my periods but than n I'm very worried did not get my periods for a year now took my last depo last year September. Every month I'm experiencing back pain and bladderpan sometimes even stomach cramps and feeling nausea... Please what can be the cause that I did not got my periods back.. I'm 26 and still want to have babies....

- 2017/10/20

If you had your last Depo in September, then it would have lasted till December. It can take up to a year after stopping for periods to return. The cramps and back pain may suggest that this will happen soon. I would suggest that you wait till the end of the year. If your periods have not started, you should see your doctor.