Question
Posted by: Casey | 2014/07/23

Patrernity Issue

Good Day. Am a female who has been married for 2 years. Recently a lady has surfaced who claims that my husband is the father of her almost 3 year old daughter. Please assist me in detailing what my rights and privileges are and what I can do to prove whether or not he is the father. I would belive him it if not were for his actions and that he keeps in contact with the lady. Thank you.

1
Posted by: Assertive | 2014/09/29

The alleged father and the woman that furnished these claims, must go do a paternity test. Lancert does them as well. No one can temper with the results. If the results indeed say he is the father, then he is responsible to the child. The child has constitutional rights to her father. Your rights - You are legal wife to the husband. If you married in community of property both of you together with the biological mother are liable financially to the upbringing of the child. If married out of community, then he is the only one liable together with the biological mother.

Reply to Assertive