Question
Posted by: John | 2015/04/08

Painful Transision. Am i crazy? What is wrong with me?

Hi guys,so i have tried keeping myself busy,going out,and trying to forget.However it gets worse and worse.I saw an article about about men being bewitched for love.I personally don't believe in witchcraft however it sounds sane towards my actions of not moving on or forgetting my ex since she walked out.Couple of ladies have been proposing me since they heard i am single but i just tend to miss my ex more and feel less interested.Am i crazy? What is wrong with me? Texts, emails, calls being ignored and i keep feeling like this.Please give me your peace of mind,thanks.

- 2015/04/09

There is absolutely no such independent thing as bewitchment,  but people who choose to believe in bewitchment can find it a handy explanation for what are actually simple problems of human behaviour, better explained and solved in other ways.  In the example you describe, you are bewitching yourself by insisting on remaining involved with someone who very obviously does not want to be with you.
Firstly, stop communicating with her in any way at all : no calls, texts, or any other contact.  That will only satisfy her if she is malicious and glad to have you confirm that you are squirming and suffering, and forces you to keep bothering about her. Delete every contact number and address you have for her.
How can you possibly hope to move on and forget her, if you keep contacting her ?  Also, trying too hard to forget, if this involves thinking about her,  is self-defeating.
Go out with other ladies and other friends : don't leap into a new relationship as a deep and passionate affair,  simple have a pleasant time socializing with other people. If you find yourself starting to think about where she is, or what she's doing, or what she would think about something,  swat the thought away like you would a fly that was buzzing round your head, and concentrate on anything else.

2
Posted by: msj | 2015/04/09

The best way to get OVER someone is to get UNDER someone else :) lol..(couldn't resist-sorry)

Reply to msj
Posted by: Jenna | 2015/04/09

OK, first of all stop texting, emailing and calling. She can lay a charge of harassment against you and you are making a fool of yourself. Secondly, how long have you been separated for, that you are still hung up on her? If it's fresh then it will be difficult, but if it's been a while you aren't doing yourself any favours by continuing to think about her. Go out with the other ladies, give them a chance and you may feel yourself thinking about your ex more if you find a new lady to occupy your thoughts.

Reply to Jenna