Question
Posted by: Yolandi | 2016/01/14

Not sure what's happening

Hi I started using the Nur-Isterate injection in 2012 after I had a miscarriage. I was on the injection from September 2012 until December 2014. I never had my period in the time i was on the injection, I started using the injection again in April 2015, i have had 5 shots now. Never had my period, I was 5 days late before I went for my last shot on 30/11/2015 and i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in that 5 days. The nurse never did a pregnancy test she just asked why i was 5 days late and gave me my shot. The nurse had stomach flue that day and could barely help me, my next date is only 26/01/2016. On Friday 8/01/2016 i saw there was a little blood on the toilet paper but i didnt do anything coz i thought it might just be a sex injury, on Saterday there was a little bit more blood on Sonday it was the same. On Monday 11/01/2016 I got stomach cramps that felt exactly the same as period pains, my legs started cramping and my back was very painfull. I think the blood is gone now because i dont see any but i still have stomach pain and back pain and it feels as if my stomach is turning. This was the very first time that since I started using it in 2012 that i got this close to a "period" if i can say that. Can you please help me with some advice because i cant go to a doctor now. It is very painfull and I dont know what to do

- 2016/01/18

The spotting may have been because your injection was late. I can't explain your stomach and back pain. you would have to see a doctor for a full examination in order to find out the reasons for this.