Question
Posted by: Jaco Lombard | 2017/11/20

Memory loss

Memory loss i have been using trepeline for a year now i find it difficult to remember stuff that in past wasn't a problem like i forgot my birthday this year and routine stuff.I have begun struggling to talk because i can't remember words for sentences and then i get angry and it gets eorse.

- 2017/11/21

Hi Jaco

I agree that it is worrying, especially to forget one's own Birthday. It is possible that the symptoms are caused by Trepilene - I suggest that you discuss with your doctor how to slowly wean yourself off the Trepilene and see if there is not another option of medication that you can take. Good luck.